Ratchet and Clank 4 is coming sooner then we think

Did anyone else have any trouble with the sync in this game? Some in game movies are way way WAY outta sync. :(

Super Mario Galaxy >>> This!

ROFLWAFFLEFALAFEL!

Great, so the Wii finally has another worthwhile game. It can go right up there with Resident Evil 4, which I beat like 60 times around 2 years ago.

Call me when Super Smash Bros is out.

Is there anyway to skip the cutscenes? Its really annoying have to rewatch them whenever I load up a game

Is there anyway to skip the cutscenes? Its really annoying have to rewatch them whenever I load up a game

yea..start maybe? Just hit every button, I've skipped them before

Okay I just finished it. This game was GREAT.

Screw Resistance 2, Insomniac, get the next Ratchet out asap! Damn cliffhanger endings!

Getting this for X-Mas. All I need is Naughty DOg to make another Jak and I'll be complete for a while. :( :up:

GAH! I want the next game already! It's not fair to leave it on a cliffhanger so large. There were alot of hints about the next game dropped. The Zoni called Clank "Sire" for example.

Ratchet and Clank > Resistance. Please Insomniac, realise the last thing the PS3 needs is another FPS and more of these great games. :(

GAH! I want the next game already! It's not fair to leave it on a cliffhanger so large. There were alot of hints about the next game dropped. The Zoni called Clank "Sire" for example.

Ratchet and Clank > Resistance. Please Insomniac, realise the last thing the PS3 needs is another FPS and more of these great games. :(

:heart:

CRACK

My heart just broke. :(

Ugh, Lizard, Call of Duty 4, Rainbow Six: Vegas, and The Darkness were all better shooters than Resistance. You know what else'll be better shooters than Resistance?

Unreal Tournament 3
Haze (Maybe)
Timeshift
Half Life 2: The Orange Box
Killzone 2
Turok

and many, many more. Get over Resistance man, at least 3 superior shooters are already out there. :(

The Darkness wasn't a better shooter imo, and I'd hardly call it a shooter since I used the darkness powers exclusively once I got them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"