Rate (and review) the last season!

ludovica

Daddy Feige notice me!
Reaction score
Now that it is all over, we could try a little poll.
I think there are already enough threads discussing the merits of the season, so maybe in this thread we could post just our reviews and maybe our ratings for the single episodes.

I am personally more interested at this point in what others think of it for what it is instead of what they think it could/should have been, but everyone will have their own outlook of course.
I'll just say that for me the last episode positively surpassed my expectations: 9.5/10. :cwink:

The first 3 episodes seemed to work. But then it all went downhill, very quickly. The season had wonderfully beautiful CGI/production and cinematic moments (like that final scene with Jon and Dany and Drogon) but man, the majority of the plot was garbage.

S1: 10
S2: 9
S3: 10
S4: 10
S5: 9
S6: 8
S7: 8
S8: 7

Avg for the show: 8.875

If i'm being real with myself, as disappointing as that finale was, its still basically the best show ever to have graced the television screen.

5. The first two episodes were phenomenal and gave me much hope for the rest of the series but it went downhill from there. It was worst than season 7 which I wasnt a fan of

Final ranking

S3
S4
S6
S1
S2
S7
S8
S5

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts