Dark of the Moon Rate DARK OF THE MOON!

Ken-Kaniff

MyCommonSenseIsTingling!
Reaction score
I'd go for an 8/10, it was (almost) everything I expected it to be. Sure, some of the decepticons were disappointing, but all in all it was a good TF movie, it was good for what it was supposed to be imo. The action scenes and effects were excellent and I never felt like falling asleep during the movie, there weren't any boring scenes.

What do you think it deserves?

Last edited:
9/10.

Very fun summer movie, great action, funny, good story, and a great score.

I thought about voting 7/10, but it doesn't say what that rating means.

So I voted 8/10. =)

3/10. There wasn't a single character I liked and the story full of plot holes.

7/10

The only TF movie I liked. Once the action got going, I forgave everything else. And I could watch the whole thing, as opposed to the first two films.

5/10

It wasn't very memorable or interesting...Hope it's Bay's last TF movie.

The action scenes were actually memorable and i liked the movie because it was fun, the characters were stupid but it wasn't so bad.
Still, i think that Michael Bay focuses too muc on the humans and there's those stupid sex comic elements that are supposed to be on an American Pie movie instead of Transformers.
And while Megatron's new look was very cool he should have had a bigger role, AND OPTIMUS PRIME SHOULDN'T BE A FU****g PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw this

3/5

I think it was the most serious of the 3, but it still had silly elements which I felt didn't work like they did in the first one. This film, I overall liked the story involving the robots, but couldn't care less about 95% of the human characters or their struggles. Action scenes are amazing and very fun to watch. Much better film than Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (which I'd rate a 1/5), but not as good as Transformers (which Id rate a 3.5 or 4 out of 5 depending upon my mood). Solid action filick, glad I watched it. But, not the greatest thing I ever watched.

Redboxed this last night. I was really, REALLY disappointed. I hated the movie to say the least. I thought the second one was bad, but I thought that one made more sense then the third one. This new girl made me miss Megan Fox, which I thought was impossible. The story was all over the place.

I'm so harsh about it because I actually thought this could get back to the level of the first one, which I enjoy. But sadly this proved to be the worst of the series for me.

1/10

3/10

Even the action felt boring to me after awhile, there was no narrative flow.

3/10

Even the action felt boring to me after awhile, there was no narrative flow.

Redboxed this last night. I was really, REALLY disappointed. I hated the movie to say the least. I thought the second one was bad, but I thought that one made more sense then the third one. This new girl made me miss Megan Fox, which I thought was impossible. The story was all over the place.

I'm so harsh about it because I actually thought this could get back to the level of the first one, which I enjoy. But sadly this proved to be the worst of the series for me.

1/10

I feel the same exact way, this movie sucked balls. I should've just shut it off after the first hour of Shia Labeouf job hunting. I really don't understand how people could like this in any way, so glad I didn't see this in the theater. I liked the first one for what it was, but the 2nd and 3rd are some of the worst movies I've ever seen. This goes down as another trilogy like Pirates and the Matrix where the level of suck just gets deeper and deeper.

Score 8.5 thats mean more good...

3/10
all the 3 movies were very uninjoyable and had very little incommon with transformers from the old days. story is terrible, character development is bad and at the end i didn't even enjoy the action that much. i hate that humans have such a big role and that the robots are actually supporting characters.
furthermore the design of robots is bad and they all kind of look alike.
total screentime of megatron in all 3 movies together is about 20 minutes, wtf?
also didn't like the fact that autobots are better fighters than decepticons. i remember that in the cartoon, it was something like 3 autobots for 1 decepticon.
i hope thios was bay's last transformers movie and we can get something more faithfull to the original source in the future.

5/10 it lost major points with me by having a giant space shuttle, with a tank like machine on a railway, that the Autobots had been building for years, and then have it NOT be Omega Supreme?!?!

Bay will never ben forgiven for that one.

I liked it a lot more than I thought I would after how awful TF2 was.

The script and plotting is pretty weak, but ultimately I feel the humor in the first two acts, and the obviously impressive action scene, turn it into a pretty enjoyable movie.

7/10

The plot is almost identical to 'Megatron's Master Plan' melded with 'Ultimate Doom'. As much as I could harp on some of the plot's obvious holes and some of it's general stupidity, it was actually much sharper than the cartoon itself. So it's enjoyable and retains a healthy nostalgia factor, which is completely abscent from Revenge of the Fallen. Movie 1 has improved immensely upon repeat viewers, and the third is not quite a good, but not too dang bad either.

6.5-7/10.

Action: 9/10
Cinematography: 9.5/10
Story: 8/10
Acting: 7/10
Score: 8/10
Dialogue: 6.75/10
Editing: 6.5/10

Overall: 7.5/10

Last edited:
I'm actually surprised this film gets less positive reviews in the forums than X-Men Origins got back in the day, but then again, this forum is called superhero hype, so that's probably the reason. The film was bad, but it was still very entertaining and had cool action, something not even origins had, and that went through real stupidity with Deadpool's katana claws, even Michael Bay is not that stupid.

2/10

The cinematic equivalent to toilet paper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"