Dark of the Moon What Transformer should have been added to Dark Of The Moon?

def28

Avenger
Reaction score
Since we now know all the bots, we have a pretty solid line up in Dark Of The Moon. But since this is the last Transformers film for awhile, who are you disappointed did not make it in third movie?

Last edited:
(the twins)

no actually ultra magnus

Grimlock was my favorite Autobot from the cartoon. I really wish that he had been included. I would have also liked to see Hot Rod, but then again, movie Bumblebee is really a combination of Hot Rod and G1 Bumblebee. I'm just happy that my two favorite Decepticons, Soundwave and Shockwave, seem to have prominent roles in Dark of the Moon.

I was really hoping to see an fight with Starcream vs an aerialbot. Thought that would be right in Bays style and make a cool action scene. So Im a bit disappointed the Silver Bolt rumors were bs.

I'm very surprised Prowl was never cast - but, I can see why - Barricade. Still a bummer tho. Grimlock and Ultra Magnus would be my other choices but if we do Magnus, might as well do Hot Rod since they both came around the same time story wise.

Yeah if they did Ultra Magnus might as well add Hot Rod to the mix.

Grimlock was my favorite Autobot from the cartoon. I really wish that he had been included.

Should have had two Dinobots in ROTF instead of the Twins. That whole we cant read thing scene would have actually been funny with two aggressive Dinobots. Would have made for better comic relief in the film and a better fight against Devestator.

Yeah if they did Ultra Magnus might as well add Hot Rod to the mix.

Should have had two Dinobots in ROTF instead of the Twins. That whole we cant read thing scene would have actually been funny with two aggressive Dinobots. Would have made for better comic relief in the film and a better fight against Devestator.

I wonder which racial stereotype would people say bay was mocking with that choice:whatever:

it would make more sense though(not sure why hasbro didn't pull rank on that one)

Last edited:
Out of the poll options, Prowl. But I also would've liked to have seen Skywarp, Thundercracker, and Rumble.

I'd rather not see any of my G1 favs in DOTM; out of fear of what Bay may have them look like. He's already raped my two favorite TF's - Mirage and Megatron, to all hell...

Definately, definately Ultra Magnus, possibly my favourite Autobot bar Optimus.

I thought they should have added Astrotrain for several reasons:

1) It's the last movie of the trilogy, so they should have a triple changer and blow audience's mind away.
2) The movie has something to do with the moon, so what better excuse it would be to introduce a Decepticon who has a space shuttle mode.
3) The Decepticons should be winning/almost winning in the last movie, and having a powerful Cybertronian like Astrotrain will help tip the advantage to their corner.

I'm disappointed that Astrotrain won't be in DOTM though.

come to think of it, Sunstreaker would have been a great add. Him and Sideswipe could have been the real twins - not lame robots with the purpose of comic relief - but badass twins who actually had a purpose.

Sorry to those who liked Bay's twins.

none i can't even tell which one is which. all the designs in robot mode are terrible to me. they are so hard to look at, some look like the tin car art people sell on the side of the road.

I'd rather not see any of my G1 favs in DOTM; out of fear of what Bay may have them look like. .

this....and also the fact he to date hadnt given the robots any personality..after seeing what they did to starscream..i can do without...

I would have liked to see some aquatic vehicle Transformer. The only one popping into my head at the moment is Sea Spray. I also wouldn't mind Blurr.

Galvatron, Omega Supreme vs Predaking like King Kong vs The T'rexs

I believe he shows up in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"