Red One - Dwayne Johnson, Chris Evans

Is this supposed to be a sequel to Red Notice or does Rock just like Red in his titles?

J.K. Simmon as Santa…Jason Schwartzman as Jesper?

4649ef666d94cb9c8e404b8338185d486f891451.gif
fafda4cdc21ca946eb2e69dd9a81f783912ea1d8.gifv

I am starting to see where Johnson's anti-cancel culture stance is coming from.

And I absolutely believe he was full on involved with Vince's ****.

I may be outing myself, but for that last one - in all honesty - what guy ever hasn’t (even once)? 😂

That said making it into a habit like that though is… odd, lol.

Last edited:
On Twitter the rumor goes around that he tends to be late for shootings because when the shooting hours reach a certain number, everyone working on set is entitled to health insurance.
But that sound rather far fetched to me.

Either way, ive been saying that for some time now that Johnson is kind of behaving weird in recent years with a lot of things.
And like i said before, i dont get how he became that guy who has an ego.

The stuff with the whole "Doesnt want to be in movies that show him being beaten" etc.

On Twitter the rumor goes around that he tends to be late for shootings because when the shooting hours reach a certain number, everyone working on set is entitled to health insurance.
But that sound rather far fetched to me.

Either way, ive been saying that for some time now that Johnson is kind of behaving weird in recent years with a lot of things.
And like i said before, i dont get how he became that guy who has an ego.

The stuff with the whole "Doesnt want to be in movies that show him being beaten" etc.
I saw that anecdote, and it was more of a backhanded "eh, got mine" compliment. "All I'll say about The Rock being late is that I hit my health insurance minimum" or something close to that effect.

I need to know the specifics of that Ryan Reynolds fight, because I need to know if "Yea? Well we've all got liquor commercials to shoot and football teams to manage, Dwayne." made the list of jabs.

I may be outing myself, but for that last one - in all honesty - what guy ever hasn’t (even once)? 😂

That said making it into a habit like that though is… odd, lol.
As Ian Malcolm said, when you gotta go, you gotta go. But there's a clear difference between say, being stuck in traffic and peeing in an empty bottle (been there, done that) and peeing in a bottle at your workplace with possible witnesses because you think that actively walking to and from the bathroom will take up too much time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"