• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Republicans in danger of losing Congress

Twiztid_Klown said:
SHUT YO LITTLE BUCKTOOTH BEAVER ASS UP!:mad: :eek:

Learn English. Come back and try again when you've done that. Thanks. :up:

jag

I think that Twisted.........Im sorry

Twiztid_Klown is the same guy who started the

I HATE DA SAWKURRS!!

thread......if not, this guys an idiot regardless

The Last Meatbag said:
holeh sheet

WTF, he just said jag's name, how could he not know what we're talking about?:confused:

celldog said:
their hopes to capture control of the House.

With everything going on, the media thought this would be a slam dunk for the Dem. LOL

Border security........... dems are soft on that.

This was in California!!! The Liberal capitol of the world.

All I'm saying is that conservatives don't scream as loud as Libs. They speak at the ballot box instead. And because we're too busy working and raising families and paying taxes to march in protests, you guys think you're the majority opinion.

Don't bet on it.

It's liberal capital, not capitol. The state run by an Austrian Nazi is the liberal capital of America? I think the liberal capital is in the Striesand Compound in Martha's vineyard. I have footage of Michael Moore and Alec Baldwin strolling the grounds and making jokes about Dale Earnhardt's death. Conservatives are screaming 24/7 on Fox News and talk radio. There is no liberal media. I work, pay my taxes, raise my family and do not go to protest marches, like most Americans. Most Americans when asked questions about; Iraq, gun control, environmental protection, outsourcing jobs, imprisonment without trial and raising the minimum wage seem to answer pretty "liberal" these days. Do they mean it? I guess we'll see in November.

This thread kills brain cells.

jag

celldog said:
LOS ANGELES - A former Republican congressman narrowly beat his Democratic rival early Wednesday for the right to fill the House seat once held by imprisoned Randy "Duke" Cunningham, a race closely watched as a possible early barometer of next fall's vote.

Republican Brian Bilbray emerged victorious after a costly and contentious race against Democrat Francine Busby, a local school board member who ran against Cunningham in 2004.

With 90 percent of precincts reporting, Bilbray had 56,016 votes or 49.5 percent. Busby trailed with 51,202 votes or 45 percent.

"I think that we're going back to Washington," Bilbray told a cheering crowd of supporters.

The race — one of dozens of election contests in eight states -- was viewed by Democrats as an opportunity to capture a solidly Republican district and build momentum on their hopes to capture control of the House.

With everything going on, the media thought this would be a slam dunk for the Dem. LOL

Border security........... dems are soft on that.

This was in California!!! The Liberal capitol of the world.

All I'm saying is that conservatives don't scream as loud as Libs. They speak at the ballot box instead. And because we're too busy working and raising families and paying taxes to march in protests, you guys think you're the majority opinion.

Don't bet on it.

Randy was a republican, it was a narrow victory.

think about that.

Matt said:
Celldog? If liberals are so weak on defense, why is it the first foreign attack on American soil in 60 years happened on a conservative's watch?

Bush was President for all of 8 months! Eight months!! You still don't know where all the bathrooms in the White House are in 8 months!! That attack lies squarely at the feet of the previous administration who was too busy getting blow jobs and then dodging investigations for cover-ups to pay attention to our security! Clinton had 8 years.........Bush only had 8 months! :mad:

celldog said:
Bush was President for all of 8 months! Eight months!! You still don't know where all the bathrooms in the White House are in 8 months!! That attack lies squarely at the feet of the previous administration who was too busy getting blow jobs and then dodging investigations for cover-ups to pay attention to our security! Clinton had 8 years.........Bush only had 8 months! :mad:

You mad.

Mr Sparkle said:
Randy was a republican, it was a narrow victory.

think about that.

A miss is as good as a mile in California.

Have you ever been near that state without hissing, celldog?

celldog said:

yup. in those eight months Bush cut antiterrorism funding, scrapped the Bin Laden Room amongst others and invested in a missile defense shield , that proved effective when terrorists used missiles in september 11 2001.....

uh....

wait. no.

not to mention that he ran a campaign of NO FOREIGN INTERVENTION, to contrats himself to Clinton who was under fire for sending missile strikes overseas in retaliation for a bombing.

yeah, you pretty much know nothing.:down

on a side note, i understand Wil now, posting drunk is teh awesomeness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"