reviews

For people at the Berlin Film Festival to boo a movie that deals with such subject matter....well, I guess its obvious that they really don't like anything non-European made.
Don't be stupid. Movies get boo-ed at festivals when they're bad or laughable.
In the last years I've seen lot of movies being boo-ed at the Venice film festival, and not even the half of them were American. Last time they boo-ed a lot "The fountain", while I quite liked it, and some people applauded "INLAND EMPIRE" which I hate.

I'm just saying its no laughing matter. And next time say "don't be ridiculous" show some fu***** class, herb.

Its a mutherf***** Frank Miller story how could it be bad?

It won't be bad from the looks of it but knowing people it will be called mant things. I bet that after it comes out, people here will be calling for Snyders head because they hate or it sucks to them. I hate how people here review things.

well...i think reviews are overralted one way or another..everyone has their own opinion on what they like in movies so therefore everyone cannot be pleased...i am greek so therefore i am already biased towards this film....and i am sure that will enjoy it no matter what anyone will tell me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"