Rogue One Rogue One: Early Tweet Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

I don't give a damn about this CGI nonsense.. if it's great, awesome. If it sucks, awesome..who is the character?

I don't give a damn about this CGI nonsense.. if it's great, awesome. If it sucks, awesome..who is the character?

I just read Elrich (spelling?) review on Indiewire and he calls the use of that 'unethical' I was laughing out loud at the review :funny: It's fine, it's not distracting at all

I'm not a big SW fan but I actually thought that the movie was better than TFA which was pretty much a rehash. Interesting that this guy used the word safe to describe this film, I would not choose that word in fact the surprising quality of it was something I liked

The character is
Tarkin
but
also
BIG BIG BIG SPOILER BELOW

Leia in last shot of the movie I think it was CGI but it looked spectacular

I just read Elrich (spelling?) review on Indiewire and he calls the use of that 'unethical' I was laughing out loud at the review :funny: It's fine, it's not distracting at all

He is being melodramatic about this.

ILM isn't infallible. Also, ILM created this too.

mummy2_01-1.jpg

and this

4904698-7902086854-HulkD.jpg

You haven't seen or have no point of reference at all for what the writer is talking about.

Dude, those are almost 20 years ago man. How can you use this for comparison???

If we're talking about bad CGI, surely the dinosaur stampede in PJ King Kong is worth a mention?

Dude, those are almost 20 years ago man. How can you use this for comparison???
Yeah but we are talking about ILM and in film history.

Also, CG visuals weren't exactly a new thing back in 2001 and 2003.

I just came back from seeing this. It was so good. I might even say that it's better than The Force Awakens. I got chills like all the time while watching this. TFA feels a little bit bland when comparing to this. This was so much better than I expected.

CGI characters looked great. Almost real in one scene. CGI has improved so much.

Is there going to be a spoiler-free review thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"