Civil War Captain America: Civil War - Early Tweet Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokesonm3

Jokes For Short.
Reaction score
Since the social media embargo for Captain America: Civil War ends tonight after screenings for the film take place, many will be tweeting their early reactions of their viewing on social media.

So for this thread, please post and discuss about the reaction tweets from folks who have seen the first Captain America: Civil War screenings tonight.

And of course, No Spoilers about the film are to be discussed on this thread, please, given that there's still many weeks to go till the film opens.

Yeah, I really hope for no spoilers. Because the 29th is still a long way for me :(

Can't wait for them tweets :)

Yeah here's hoping folks respect it and don't post spoilers.

And for the early tweets i'm hoping someone reputable says that it's better than TWS, i would freak out then! :funny:

Yeah here's hoping folks respect it and don't post spoilers.

And for the early tweets i'm hoping someone reputable says that it's better than TWS, i would freak out then! :funny:

Some people were saying BvS was better than TDK in early tweets too....

Thats why i said "someone reputable". :oldrazz:

I also read 2 years ago that ASM 2 was the Dark Knight of the Spider-man franchise. Yeah, didn't turn out to be this way in the end....

Anyway those are critics, they will be more reliable and not bound to fanboy bias (most of them).

Here's hoping we see reactions from folks like Frosty.

I will take these early media reactions with a HUGE pinch of salt, usually these fanboys are so excited to having seen it before everyone else that they make preposterous claims of it being better than this and that, happened with MOS, happened with TASM2 and with BvS

But it's critics who have seen it, and so will be posting their reactions

Lifting the embargo a month before the movie is released after WB embargoed BvS up until 3 days before the release is such a power move. They are figuratively rubbing their nuts on WB's face.

Would suck if the reviews were now awful :oldrazz:

I just hope we don't have another Age of Ultron situation where people melt down over the movie not getting the RT score they wanted.

Anything above 80% is dandy to me.

Ya this isn't Marvel/Disney jumping blindly into the water. They dipped their foot in and got a feel.

Lifting the embargo a month before the movie is released after WB embargoed BvS up until 3 days before the release is such a power move. They are figuratively rubbing their nuts on WB's face.

Lol

As long as it's not a BvS 32% on RT. :funny:

Cant wait to hear Schnepp and Campea's reactions to the film.

John Campea said:
On our way to see Captain America Civil War!

12923242_10154100235402500_2490094910843275428_n.jpg

Don't forget about Wendy! lol. Can't wait to see what they think!

Lil nervous. With Age of Ultron & BvS, I could tell a lot of the (reliable) positive reactions weren't sincere. Some forced. We'll see.

Lil nervous. With Age of Ultron & BvS, I could tell a lot of the (reliable) positive reactions weren't sincere. Some forced. We'll see.

Were Age of Ultron social media reactions allowed out this early? I can't quite remember.

We also do have the reporting that the film was testing a couple months ago, and scoring as well or better than Winter Soldier, apparently the Marvel film that has tested higher than any to date.

I'm hoping this super early embargo drop means they're trying to build good buzz four weeks before release because they are dead certain they have a winner.

Let's not compare AoU to BvS. It wasn't THAT much of a disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"