BvS BvS: Early Tweet Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But let's admit it's fun to hear all these polarizing opinions on the upcoming film. Nobody cares about it, after all. Trust that guy.

LOL, yeah. That just shows how uninformed that guy really is. I believe, wholeheartedly, that HE doesn't care about it, but record numbers of advanced ticket sales and tons of talk online (good or bad) suggest that a lot of OTHER people do.

1 who the f is this guy....

2 this why i hate some ppl on twitter....yes i understand its your opinion but if u say some stuff like that u have to expect backlash.... its like these ppl including farracci think they own the world because they have followers and they say whatever they want... and then they dont understand why ppl attack them.... look its simple if u dont like something dont tweet about it....if u do expect the backlash...dont act all innocent and look like your a victim

I'm not sure who he is. I looked him up; seems to be some failed child actor or something.

Honestly, the lengths some people go to debunk something or hate something BEFORE they've seen it is quite odd.

What do they get out of it? Like, it's only movies. So much negative energy over something that is subjective in nature.

I guess people just love riling others up. I don't know.

Honestly, the lengths some people go to debunk something or hate something BEFORE they've seen it is quite odd.

What do they get out of it? Like, it's only movies. So much negative energy over something that is subjective in nature.

This is what the internet is now.

The thing to remember is that the average joe isn't gonna go in possibly hating the film. And if they are they'll be a lot easier to sway.

That's what social media is all about - getting attention. Doesn't matter if it's about something good or bad - give me your ****ing likes and share. I want to be an "internet celeb".

Apparently Joanna Robison is a Vaniety Fair critic. How nice...

The thing to remember is that the average joe isn't gonna go in possibly hating the film. And if they are they'll be a lot easier to sway.

I agree with this.
The general audience, I feel, will always be 60/40 in favor of any film. Unless the film was really a bore-fest.

That's what social media is all about - getting attention. Doesn't matter if it's about something good or bad - give me your ****ing likes and share. I want to be an "internet celeb".

I'd like this if I could. How ironic. :yay:

This'... still think the General Aud will enjoy the heck out of this movie.. Plus i think a lot more ppl enjoyed Man of Steel at home, that didnt get a chance to see it in the movies, at least going by home video sales that year

Fair, but the internet and social media are the enablers - and that kind of discourse has filtered into actual life.

Agreed. Ever go into a Facebook comment section on a political post or anything in general?

It's hard to believe most of them are actual grown people spewing these things.

So two "negative" reactions to the film amongst a cornucopia of positive reactions. Not bad I'd say.

Yeah, so far buzz seems to be positive. How soon do you guys think reviews will start to hit?

The movie could be fresh on Rotten Tomatoes and still have 3 out of every 10 people who watch it hate it.

There's always going to be negative reviews. Even some movies which get nominated for Academy Awards (The Revenant) have 2 out of every 10 people not liking them.

General audience is almost always more forgiving, just look at Jurassic World and it's 3x multiplier off a 200 million opening despite a 71 RT

Yeah, so far buzz seems to be positive. How soon do you guys think reviews will start to hit?

Doesn't the embargo lift on the 22nd? I'll certainly be in here on the 21st to give my thoughts, whatever they might be worth.

Some critics have already came out and said they didn't like the movie due to the fact they can't get into Snyder's tone and style.

So two "negative" reactions to the film amongst a cornucopia of positive reactions. Not bad I'd say.

Unless I missed something, one for certain hasn't seen the movie. The Vanity Fair columnist (not critic) is prejudging. I don't know who that other guy is or how he's seen the movie. That is not a professional looking Twitter page so I doubt he's in the media.

Yeah social media is double edged sword. Don't follow it and you're under a rock (which I am most of the time). Follow it and the sheer volume of stupidity out there is bound to make you dumber.

Joanna Robinson admitted just a few minutes ago as doing such ... she says she hoped it would rile up people so she could block people.

I'm one of the blocked! I shall wear this as a badge of honor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"