The Force Awakens Star Wars The Force Awakens: Early Tweet Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

MessiahDecoy123

Psychological Anarchist
Reaction score
Post and discuss the incoming tweets from the first people who've seen The Force Awakens here.

No spoilers, please.

I wonder how the twitter flood will start. I feel like I'm watching a tsunami withdrawing into the horizon, waiting for it to flush back.

Disney has a tight hold on everything. I doubt much will leak out tonight.

I sure would like the entire plot to leak out. Then I'd know whether I want to see it or not. I'm not making a decision until I get mucho details.

^^^^Yessssssss. Need MOAR Tweets! They took everyone's phones so it's probably gonna take a while for everybody to get theirs back.

As Theoden says in "The Two Towers", so it begins!!!!

But what do we know about the messenger?

Creator of The Goldbergs show.

adam f. Goldberg ‏@adamfgoldberg 30s30 seconds ago ranking: 1. Empire strikes back. 2. Force awakens. 3. A new hope. 4. Return of the jedi. 5 - 8 prequels. Thank you jj. #theforceawakens
Adam F. Goldberg ‏@adamfgoldberg 2m2 minutes ago Yes, I wept next to Paul Lee. Pretty sure he won't judge me too harshly cause he was choked up too.

https://twitter.com/adamfgoldberg

Don't know this chick, seems like a YouTuber. But she posted video from inside the premiere earlier:

Last edited:
He's a decent doc filmmaker.

I mean know about how he's reacted to other films to have a basis for comparison. I naturally extremely distrust any reaction that is so one-sided as his was. It's too subject to emotional hype and the thrill of the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"