Civil War Captain America: Civil War - Early Tweet Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This movie could have 50 positive reviews in a row and as soon as somebody posts a negative one this forum will explode

I think people just want it to be a satisfying, well made film. Noone expects perfection.

I don't really see the point in mentioning "X gave Y Z stars... 10 years ago."

The genre, and now it's pretty much a genre at this point, has changed. I'm sure the same guy didn't end up reviewing both films either.

And they gave BvS 3 stars.

They review movies.

I know that I'm pointing at the Fact they gave Superman Returns 5 stars and based on what I seen online people hate that movie I'm sure people won't hate civil war but I wouldn't get excited over their review

I know that I'm pointing at the Fact the gave Superman Returns 5 stars and based on what I seen online people hate that movie I'm sure people won't hate civil war but I wouldn't get excited over their review

There have been 2 other review sites so far that have given Civil War 5/5 stars. Do you trust there opinion more?

Because if you want to try and discredit every review site that says this movie is perfect... you could be in for a long day.

I know that I'm pointing at the Fact they gave Superman Returns 5 stars and based on what I seen online people hate that movie I'm sure people won't hate civil war but I wouldn't get excited over their review

1) The magazine has several reviewers
2) Reportedly the only other superhero films the mag has given 5 stars to are Superman Returns and The Dark Knight. es, even Avengers only got 4/5.

Thanks for coming around to try to temper our expectations???

nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

I'm not trying to be negative it's just there's been movies in the last few years that started off with great reviews that got me excited then the movie ended up with a Rotten score

I'm not in a position to argue against or for anyone's review because I haven't seen the movie yet.

Something tells me Comicbookfan93 has been on this forum before.

Superman Returns is the only mediocre movie that got 5 stars from Empire.

And they have reviewed dozens and dozens of superhero movies.

I'm not trying to be negative it's just there's been movies in the last few years that started off with great reviews that got me excited then the movie ended up with a Rotten score

Relax my friend and bask in the knowledge that you are in a MARVEL studios forum. Tis a place where there has never been a rotten score given. So you can enjoy all of the reviews coming that give outstanding scores.

I give you my word.

Silas Lesnick ‏@silaslesnick
Even with enormous expectations, CIVIL WAR blew me away. What a great, great film!

Silas Lesnick ‏@silaslesnick
Even with enormous expectations, CIVIL WAR blew me away. What a great, great film!

The Russo's... Kings of the MCU sequels.

Infinity War 1 and 2 are in great hands. :bow:

To be fair, Superman Returns was actually pretty well received by critics. So it's not that big of a deal.

It's great that people are loving this movie. It's gonna kill having to wait another 3 weeks to see it.

Yea. It's all one, ageless guy reviewing for Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"