The Dark Knight Role of Harvey Dent turned down

here's hoping Eion Bailey has a legit shot. I'd love for a non-name actor to be in the role. I'm sure WB wouldn't, but it'd be less "look, it's bad guy Owen/Phoenix/Whoever" and more "look, that's Two-Face"

The Only Woj said:
here's hoping Eion Bailey has a legit shot. I'd love for a non-name actor to be in the role. I'm sure WB wouldn't, but it'd be less "look, it's bad guy Owen/Phoenix/Whoever" and more "look, that's Two-Face"

Exactly. It would be like the casting as Cillian Murphy as Scarecrow. A solid non-name getting a great chance to shine.

The Only Woj said:

No thanks.....the actor who plays Dent will need to be ready to be a heavy bad ass and disturbed and tragic character in the 3rd film. The role of Harvey Dent/Two Face has best supporting actor Oscar potential in my view. I don't have confidence in Bailey for that large and difficult of a role.

Bailey can do it all dammit!!! Watch him in Band of Brothers!

In my opinion, Clive Owen is our guy, although I'm sure it will go to someone else, like Gyllenhaal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"