Homecoming (Rumour) Iron Man in this movie. You're opinion.

CyclopsWasRight

Well, he was.
Reaction score
Current rumour suggests that Iron Man will appear in this movie to fight Spidey to test him to see if he's good enough to join the Avengers.

How do you feel about this?

From a major MCU character appearing at all in this first movie to this particular character to the audition scenario.

_____

This is basically the reason why I and others didn't want Spidey in the MCU, because they'd pull stunts like this to make it obvious at the expense of the movie at hand by taking time away from the story to shoehorn in dcenes like this.

Secondly i think it paints Iron Man as not only the Avengers most important character since he gets to test Spider-Man as being worthy but as 'better' than Spidey, and it marks the second movie that Iron Man has been included in to boost ticket sales.

Current rumour suggests that Iron Man will appear in this movie to fight Spidey to test him to see if he's good enough to join the Avengers.

How do you feel about this?

From a major MCU character appearing at all in this first movie to this particular character to the audition scenario.

_____

This is basically the reason why I and others didn't want Spidey in the MCU, because they'd pull stunts like this to make it obvious at the expense of the movie at hand by taking time away from the story to shoehorn in dcenes like this.

Secondly i think it paints Iron Man as not only the Avengers most important character since he gets to test Spider-Man as being worthy but as 'better' than Spidey, and it marks the second movie that Iron Man has been included in to boost ticket sales.
Iron Man is in this movie. "You are" opinion

this will definitely make it a box office success, but I don't think this is something I would want as a debut spiderman film.

So it's basically Avengers 3 where they fight The Sinister Six.

well it is the Tony Cinematic Universe after all.

soon to be: The Adventures Tony & Pete and their Avenger friends

It works for me. Tony Stark is the resident "celebrity" of the Avengers, and he's a famous super-genius. It makes sense that he's the one Peter would want to impress and connect with.

I don't like the sound of this.
Sounds just like the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon.

So we could get an Iron-Spider in Avengers 3 ?

So we could get an Iron-Spider in Avengers 3 ?
I don't think so, I think he may get the symbiote through av3 if they don't adapt the secret wars, which they may not coz it's kinda similar to infinity wars yeah?

he'll have the iron suit in phase 4.

I can't believe Marvel would make their first spidey movie with The Sinister Six and The Avengers all in it.

Well considering the source has been known to be unreliable I doubt it's happening. If it is true It's probably just an early idea. They'd have to make a deal with Downey to do it and he can very easily turn it down. Most likely it's first draft idea that will be cut as the screenplay develops.

Sony was gonna make The Sinister Six movie,but now Marvel is in charge.So Marvel is making The Sinister Six movie now,but there throwing The Avengers in it.Wow,this sounds like a huge disaster,worst than ASM2.

I wouldn't mind if Tony Stark appeared in this movie in a few scenes. Iron Man seems to be a bit much. Guess we'll see what happens.

If he does, he will probably have a similar role to the FF in ASM #1. Along with maybe a few more Avengers.

If he does, he will probably have a similar role to the FF in ASM #1. Along with maybe a few more Avengers.

I immediately thought of ASM #1 when I read the LR synopsis. Would be fun if like ASM #1 Spidey asks how much he gets paid.

Last edited:
I don't mind actually. Just hope he don't stole the spotlight

We're 5 movies in with regards to Spider-Man. I see IM less like stealing the spotlight and more like injecting energy into a tired and jaded franchise.

I don't think he'll have a role beyond a cameo. That report seems more like ideas being tossed around than actual set in stone fact.

Also noticed how there's no "yeah, I'd be up for it" option or something similar in the poll.

We're 5 movies in with regards to Spider-Man. I see IM less like stealing the spotlight and more like injecting energy into a tired and jaded franchise.

Isn't that what constantly rebooting it is supposed to do

I don't think he'll have a role beyond a cameo. That report seems more like ideas being tossed around than actual set in stone fact.

Also noticed how there's no "yeah, I'd be up for it" option or something similar in the poll.

Last option.

IF they make something similar to the classic ASM #1,with Spidey sneaking into Avengers Tower and being caught by Iron Man and they have a small fight,then MAYBE I'd be down for that.

Last edited:
Also those options are not objective at all,they just reflect your POV CWR which you know is not very popular,I'd suggest you to change them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"