Homecoming (Rumour) Iron Man in this movie. You're opinion.

We already know marvel plans is for spidey to be witty. It would be a stupid thing to have stark doing that.

The grammatical mistake in the title is making me crazy.

We already know marvel plans is for spidey to be witty. It would be a stupid thing to have stark doing that.

Not if it's Asa who is cast. Then it would be an explanation as to why he's not witty at all but then suddenly becomes that in the sequel. :o

Maybe we'll only see Spidey's trademark wit in the last 5 minutes. He has to earn that wit first and become the quipper we all know and love. :o If it's not earned, it won't feel real. :o

But casting asa if he doesn't or couldn't pull off humor he would be picked. I said it before in casting threads. We honestly don't know for sure who has or hasn't tested with marvel sony.

Tony & May sitting in a tree?

Jimmy: "It’s exciting for the Spider-Man movie, Which Iron Man will be a part of.”

RDJ "Perhaps, I will," teased the Tony Stark actor. "I don’t have a contract yet."

Last edited:
Yeah I just voted the last one. I've noticed Spider-Man fans are extremely selfish with him. Like a kid who doesn't like to share.

I guess all these years with a solo character who doesn't have side kicks or things in the movies can make fans a little over protective.

Woulda been real nice if someone who wasn't so biased had made this poll

Seriously, 'Fantastic idea!!! They should call it Iron Man meets Spider-Man'?

Jesus those poll options

The user that has made the poll is a known ... well, I don't want to say anything.
But yeah. And I'm actually surprised at how "many" votes this poll has.

I'm aware. He'll insist no bias exists, though.

That user isn't even active around these parts very much anymore.

Robert Downey Jr >>> Peter Parker

The father of Marvel films will usher in a new era of Spidey films. It had to be done people, get over it.

Probably the most lucrative casting decision in Hollywood history. No surprise he's showing up here.

Lol, I voted the first option at te time this poll was made

Business wise this is a good thing the series needs to repair the box office damage that was done so i'm for it.RDJ having up to 10/15 min of screen time is never a bad thing.

Depending on his role, I'm not a fan. I think after Civil War most people will already know Spider-Man is in the MCU and if they're using Vulture there's another tie in with Falcon.

To be completely honest, I don't want Iron Man showing up in anything other than a minor role in one or two scenes to help Peter with his suit, and the rest of the Avengers cameo appearances. I want this to be a "Spider-Man" solo film not "Marvel Team ups: Spider-Man and the Avengers". We'll get that when we see Avenger films featuring Spidey.

To be completely honest, I don't want Iron Man showing up in anything other than a minor role in one or two scenes to help Peter with his suit, and the rest of the Avengers cameo appearances. I want this to be a "Spider-Man" solo film not "Marvel Team ups: Spider-Man and the Avengers". We'll get that when we see Avenger films featuring Spidey.

I agree. I think that Tony Stark will show up in this film to offer Peter a job an internship at Stark Industries. (Not a job, a 15 year old working for money at huge Tech Company? Not likely.) He won't play a real big role in the movie. But I do see him showing up in a post credit scenes, setting up Pete's role in Infinity War. Other than that, I also think it's best to keep this a Spider-Man movie but knowing it's in the MCU is just amazing!

Outside of small cameos, I don't want any Avengers in it. I feel it downplays the enrichment found in the Spider-Man mythos if you start featuring characters outside of it.

I mean they used avengers to seel ant man. Theyre prolly gonna do the same with Spidey.

I'm totally fine with small parts/cameos here and there ... But Spidey needs his own stories.

Outside of small cameos, I don't want any Avengers in it. I feel it downplays the enrichment found in the Spider-Man mythos if you start featuring characters outside of it.

Same.

To me that's what happened with the cap movies. They stopped being cap's movies and turned into avengers 2.0 since the winter soldier.

I'm just super tired of those cameos and stuff, i feel like they're stealing the spolight of the actual mytho characters?
Plus we know those character are going to meet in the next 50 Avengers movies so why the rush? ($$$ I know).

I would be fine with Peter referring to Tony or Cap like they did in Daredevil season 1. That was so cool.

For those that say that they don't like the idea of Iron Man or anyone else, tough luck! I guees you guys wanted another reboot by Sony instead. Marvel/Disney is mainly taking over ideas in the Spider-Man movies and they are not going to miss the opportunity to include characters from the already established MCU. Unless you guys would have preferred a Fox/Sony deal where you have Deadpool and Spider-Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"