Scream 4!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craven should've probably saved that whole ''Real Deal Spin-off thing" he did for Nightmare on Elm Street for Scream. It'd probably have worked better, of course he'd be writing the script and the tone would be so drastically different because he's not a very strong writer, so.

What's the "Real Deal Spin-off thing" For NOES?

New Nightmare... awesome concept imo

Or it was their lawyers trying to get the kids off the hook and BLAME THE MOVIES.

"Movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative" - Billy Loomis.

I love that line .

New Nightmare... awesome concept imo

Oh, okay. Kind of what I think he meant, but seemed like an odd description of it. I agree though, really enjoyed New Nightmare, my favorite of the series actually.

looking forward to the Scream 4 game app on Friday. Just saw screens of it. Looks kinda cool being the killer. Kinda disturbing though.

A New Nightmare-style Scream could be interesting if it's done right. I'd be down for it, though as an entirely stand-alone movie and not part of the canonical Scream saga, of course.

After Scream 6 sounds good. I have no doubt we'll be getting Scream 5 and 6, and if 6 does enough bank to warrant at least one more movie, I think a New Nightmare-style film would be a neat way to end the series for all-time.

^^ Yup, kind of like how New nightmare put a cap on the whole franchise. We didn't see Freddy again until Freddy vs. jason, but that's a VS. film, not a Nightmare film.

I wonder if an NN-style Scream film has been discussed among Wes and co. for a future installment.

^^ It could have been, but I sorto f doubt it at such an early stage. Considering, of ocurse, that Scream 5 & 5 are likely to happen. With New Nightmare, I think Wes approached Robert Shaye and told him that he was pretty much wasn' getting enough of the revenue from the Freddy films and products (if I remember correctly) . I think it was after that when Robert Shaye asked Wes if he was interesting in doing another Freddy film, but Wes thought Freddy was dead (which he was). So, after New Nightmare came out, some of his ideas from a "movie within a movie" were mixed in with his next film, Scream.

Personally, i think Wes can make it work.

How exactly would that concept work for Scream? Do you mean have someone stalking Neve Campbell as Ghostface in the real world? I don't know, may make for a good film, but it would basically just be the films with her instead of her character, and there's already a meta-sense built into the franchise that makes New Nightmare special.

can I just make a formal request now? If someone gets the Scream 4 OST (Marco Beltrami) could they rip it and put it online for some of us?

I only ask because it looks like Amazon MP3 and Itunes both are NOT going to carry it.

- Jow

So has anybody screened this flick yet? I needs to know if this is Wes's come back movie.

Alright so since I can't make a midnight showing and will be off the boards after today to avoid the risk of spoilers and some dumbass just posting them up and down I'm submitting my final GUESS as to who lives, dies and kills.

Anthony Anderson – Deputy Perkins ---- LIVES
David Arquette – Dewey Riley ----- LIVES
Kristen Bell - Chloe --- DIES
Alison Brie – Rebecca Walters -----DIES
Adam Brody – Deputy Hoss ---- DIES (Killer)
Neve Campbell – Sidney Prescott ----- LIVES
Courteney Cox - Gale Weathers-Riley ----- DIES
Rory Culkin – Charlie Walker ------ DIES (Killer)
Dane Farwell – Ghostface ----- DIES
Shenae Grimes - Trudie --- DIES
Lucy Hale – Sherrie ---- DIES
Marielle Jaffe - Olivia Morris -----DIES
Erik Knudsen - Robbie Mercer ---- DIES
Mary McDonnell – Kate Roberts ---- DIES
Gordon Michaels – Deputy Jenkins ----LIVES
Hayden Panettiere – Kirby Reed ---- LIVES
Anna Paquin – Rachel ---- DIES
Emma Roberts – Jill Roberts ---- DIES
Brittany Robertson – Marnie Cooper ---- DIES
Marley Shelton – Deputy Judy Hicks ---- DIES
Aimee Teegarden – Jenny Randall --- DIES
Nico Tortorella – Trevor Sheldon --- DIES

- Jow

I'm just so excited! I can't believe that a ten year wait is nearly over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"