• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scream 5 in Development

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Even if they're no Sid, Gale, Dewey and Randy, nice to see that cast returning, though not thrilled with Sam being the lead.

I wonder since they're going back to a college setting will they revisit Windsor College from Scream 2.

Since Sam is back it would be interesting to visit another location where a member of the Loomis family, in this case her grandmother, killed people. Its also where Mindy and Chad's Uncle Randy died too.

Please have Tara be the main girl or something, but I guess that’s wishful thinking since they made it such a big deal for Sam coming to terms with having an identity disorder by the end of the last one. I’m curious how they’re going to explain all four of these characters presumably going to the same college.

I doubt that the main setting of the film will be college. Doesn't seem like Sam would be going to college with the other three, as she's meant to be a fair amount older.

Oh I love the college setting. Scream 2 and Urban Legend vibes.

Please have Tara be the main girl or something, but I guess that’s wishful thinking since they made it such a big deal for Sam coming to terms with having an identity disorder by the end of the last one. I’m curious how they’re going to explain all four of these characters presumably going to the same college.

They all apply and all get accepted, there’s your explanation. Why does it seem so far fetched to you? :funny: I had friends that all applied and ended up going to the same school as well.

They all apply and all get accepted, there’s your explanation. Why does it seem so far fetched to you? :funny: I had friends that all applied and ended up going to the same school as well.

Sam looks like she’s at least in her early 20s while Tara is meant to be 16/17? If there’s a small time jump, it is far fetched to assume that all four survivors feel inclined to all go to the same university, with Sam not seeming the most academically interested given how Judy inferred she was a trouble maker growing up and blah blah blah. Unless Sam just wants to be close to Tara and she decides to work at a nearby bowling alley.

Scream 2 could do it because it’s literally just Sidney and Randy.

Maybe Sam is just there visiting. Is not impossible to have all the characters in a college location for a period of time, they don't have to be all students.

Sam looks like she’s at least in her early 20s while Tara is meant to be 16/17? If there’s a small time jump, it is far fetched to assume that all four survivors feel inclined to all go to the same university, with Sam not seeming the most academically interested given how Judy inferred she was a trouble maker growing up and blah blah blah. Unless Sam just wants to be close to Tara and she decides to work at a nearby bowling alley.

Scream 2 could do it because it’s literally just Sidney and Randy.

People can and do go to college in their 20's. But I could see Sam showing up to the college much like Dewey did when the killings start.

Last edited:
Maybe Sam is just there visiting. Is not impossible to have all the characters in a college location for a period of time, they don't have to be all students.

People can and do go to college in their 20's. But I could see Sam showing up to the college much like Dewey did when the killings start.

Exacty this as well :up: It’s also not far fetched at all that people who went through a traumatic experience together to want to stay close with one another.

I recognize there’s not a time restriction of when people can attend college, but to avoid the requel repetition, a college setting seems boring. Although, it would be hilarious if someone is killed while on a Zoom call :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"