• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Screen Actors Guild Award Predictions

where was Heath Ledger in the Memoriam?

YAY, Heath won, congrats to him and his family!!!:D:up::(

I keep hearing that Slumdog is either amazing...Or vastly over rated...

It's a good movie. Definitely deserving of the hype it gets.

So now it won a SAG and PGA award. Next week is DGA!

Did Penn run smack at TV actors? I didn't quite get what he said.

I reacted the same way. I just sat there, looked at my roommate and asked, "...Did he just diss TV actors?"

I can't find a transcript or the video anywhere. If he did, what a dick lol. You always here about these rumors that TV actors feel looked down upon when they're together at the Golden Globes but I never really bought into it...

what about tv actors who also do movies? Steve Carell fits into that category. Actually, a lot of tv actors do movies during the summer break or whenever the show is on hiatus. Hugh Laurie is one as well.

what about tv actors who also do movies? Steve Carell fits into that category. Actually, a lot of tv actors do movies during the summer break or whenever the show is on hiatus. Hugh Laurie is one as well.

They hate themselves :(

I need to find a youtube clip of his speech because to me it also sounded like he was talking smack about TV actors...but I have a feeling it was misinterpreted.

Honestly, why would he make himself look like a total prick like that?

Just saw the clip again and it was a misunderstanding. Penn was referring to the media building up a beef between himself and Rourke this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"