• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Search Updated

If you want to find all threads by a member. use the drop down search box.

upload_2021-1-2_6-53-13.png

The search seems to never find anything lately...

I've had to resort to googling '__________ Superherohype' to find an older thread to post in.
Yeah that's what I've been doing.

Yeah, it’s busted real bad. Searches don’t seem to find anything beyond a few days ago.

it's been reported so hopefully we will have some information for yall soon

I kicked off a search re-index hopefully that resolves it, might take a few days.

It seems like the Misc. Films section always reverts back to the first 4 pages no matter how many times you click on "display older threads".

Apologies, wasn't sure where to post. I use the "Your Content" to go back to recent posts/topics I've replied to.

Since last week, the "Your Content" was suddenly poof gone.
I think I noticed probably around the 1st or 2nd from when I last checked.

But since today, the "Your Content" is now posting from 2017 and older.

ETA: Just to add, even after making this post, the "Your Content" search is still showing from 2017 and before.

ETA again: Going to "View Your Profile" and "Recent Activity", I can access recent posts and displaying up to the April 3rd to now. Much like above, it seems like something happened between the 1st-2nd to make everything go poof.

One more ETA: This post is now showing up in the "Your Content" but then jumps to 2017.

Last edited:
It's all tied to the search indexing, which still isn't done yet.

New Apologies, wasn't sure where to post. I use the "Your Content" to go back to recent posts/topics I've replied to.

I *believe* that indexing is finished?

Kinda hard to tell it just stops doing it doesn't tell you it's finished or not lol.

The other day, I watched the movie See How They Run. It was kinda fun; and I wanted to offer my 2¢. But no variation of "see how they run" would locate the thread via a title search. And I was beginning to think no such thread existed. But I finally found it by trying "Rockwell Ronan." :nerdy:

I just now experimented with another "see how they run" search... and it worked just fine. (!) :up:

The search function is really broken. Couldn't find the Battle Angel thread in the movie forums, even if I remember it had been new posts there fairly recently. Scrolling through the pages I found it on page four. Had similar experiences with other threads recently

The search function is really broken. Couldn't find the Battle Angel thread in the movie forums, even if I remember it had been new posts there fairly recently. Scrolling through the pages I found it on page four. Had similar experiences with other threads recently

I just tried this and you’re right: nada. However, a global search for “Rosa Salazar” does bring up Battle Angel. Which is weird. You’d think that a more restrictive title search (with exact text) would be the easier job.

Have you any idea when the older posts will be back? I've got a couple of long-running threads (Vampirella, Project Superpowers) that I started some while back as resource/information banks and obviously I can't get to them at the moment. I realise these things take time. Just wondered if you had any idea how long we're likely looking at. Thanks.

they've not given us a timetable unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"