Daredevil Season 1, Episode 1 "Into the Ring" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
SQs68NO.png

A Reminder That This Thread Is Only To Discuss Episode 1: Into The Ring

MOD EDIT: ANY SPOILERS FOR EPISODES BEYOND THIS ONE MUST BE TAGGED.

“Marvel’s Daredevil” is a live action series that follows the journey of attorney Matt Murdock, who in a tragic accident was blinded as a boy but imbued with extraordinary senses. Murdock sets up practice in his old neighborhood of Hell’s Kitchen, New York where he now fights against injustice as a respected lawyer by day and masked vigilante at night.
Trailer
[YT]ZdNK8L3ZdmE[/YT]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for making a thread for each episode. I seriously doubt I will watch all 13 in one sit in.

I will watch at least Episode 1 in a little over 24 hours from now, the rest I will watch in one go on Friday.

26 hrs and change & counting.

Can't wait to check these out! Will love discussing the first ep here.

Gonna be calling out of work Friday.

Are we going to be able to discuss past episodes in other threads? Eg. Mentioning stuff from episode 1 in episode 3's thread?

Are we going to be able to discuss past episodes in other threads? Eg. Mentioning stuff from episode 1 in episode 3's thread?

That should be fine right, I don't think you should go into episode 3s thread without assuming there will be also talk of ep1 and 2.

So are we saying anything about episodes past episode 1 in this thread are spoiler tagged. Rather than just nothing about future episodes allowed.

So someone can say 'oh yeah that device [BLACKOUT]really comes into play in episode 6'[/BLACKOUT]

Something like that?

Doesn't it start at 12:00 am PT? Why are some people saying it's starting in a few minutes.

Doesn't it start at 12:00 am PT? Why are some people saying it's starting in a few minutes.

yep 12am PT, boy are they gonna be disappointed

Who here is on the east coast and will be watching at 3:01 like myself?

I have to get up for work at 5 a.m in the morning and it's 11:36 pm where I'm at.

I then have a 10 hour work day ahead of me. :waa: :(

#yoloformarvel

Wasn't going to watch until Saturday, but I can't go to sleep and I am tossing and turning in bed. I'll probably watch until I pass out. Work is going to suck tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"