Iron Fist Season 1, Episode 11 "Lead Horse Back to Stable" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
cguAl5P.png

Episode 11: Lead Horse Back to Stable

Did the Hand just turn on Colleen for no reason other than to prove they're evil and move the plot forward?

^ Well, that and she betrayed them.

My thoughts:

This episode deals a lot with Davos and Danny. I like that it starts with the cave. They didn't show Sho Lou, but they didn't shy away from it. This is Iron Fist's story. But I think it does a good job of exploring it. There's a sense of abandonment that I don't think it there in the comics. Danny left K'un Lun and that's all there.

I like Colleen fighting the Hand. The familiar elements we've seen in the past are there. It's all quite creepy. Colleen and Danny's reunion is great.

Four and a Half Stars.

[BLACKOUT]I liked Claire's and Davos conversation in this episode. I laughed when he corrected her and said that they practise kung fu and not karate, because I do exactly the same thing with people I know.[/BLACKOUT]

I thought the episode was okay. I really don't care for anything to do with the Meachums. I feel the show could be much tighter and focused on Danny if they didn't take up time. I like the flashbacks, I wished the show started with him in K'un Lun.

Good to get some flashbacks and more of Danny's back story in K'un Lun. I'm liking Davos and I feel like this episode was just setting up the story for the last two episodes.

Felt Danny shined a little bit in this episode. Both of his talks with Davos were good, so were the ones with Colleen and Claire.

Also; I like seeing Danny's rage. I think it helps make him a bit more interesting and could be a fun combination between him and Luke.

He's been in like five episodes already and I still can't see Bakuto as anyone but the annoying roommate from Transformers 2.

Wait, is that really the same actor? I didn't even recognize him.

wait. So how exactly
did Colleen free herself form the chair?

She cut herself free with the knife she stole from the apprentice who's nose she broke.

The faces Davos makes at Danny when seeing all these people knowing he's the Iron Fist cracked me up.

Best thing about this episode was The Glitch Mob's music during his meditation.

I saw only an episode with Danny furious. It was interesting. I think, to start looking.
publix portal

Last edited:
Gambler guy is scary, villains approaching as friends are the scariest.

He's been in like five episodes already and I still can't see Bakuto as anyone but the annoying roommate from Transformers 2.

I had no idea haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"