• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Iron Fist Season 1, Episode 6 "Immortal Emerges from Cave" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
cguAl5P.png

Episode 6: Immortal Emerges from Cave

Best episode yet imo. The show definitely gets better as it goes on.

Last edited:
Really liked this episode. Hope that the second cage match opponent shows up in the second season of Defenders since I really want Marvel to adapt Seven Capital Cities of Heaven.

Really good episode.
This little tournament was very cool.
The Karaoke scene was awesome. :woot:

Rza needs more Marvel work

Episode Six was "Marvel" af... nuff said

Last edited:
It's definitely really picking up now

When does Lewis Tan show up? That wasn't him at the end, right?

This was definitely the best episode so far. I liked the 2nd fight Danny had to do.
Not cuz the chick was hot but cuz she seduced him first and started poppin him with poison needles. That felt like some true Mortal Kombat/Kung Fu sh**

I thought this was a good intro. The show works well with an intro before the credits.

Obviously, the highlight is the fight with The Hand. Given this is episode six, I figured it wouldn't end in total victory. In fact, it ended in very much a mixed bag, which is better than I was expecting. The fight scenes were good, the reference to the Bride of the Nine Spiders was great. Everything was deliberately dark to make the fights work better, but that's OK.

Overall, I see why the previews went to episode six. This is a very strong episode. I can't believe the reviews didn't at least start with how they didn't know what the back half would be like. If it's like this episode, the show has a promise of a strong conclusion. Five Stars.

Stone? Isnt he a member of the Chaste?
I am not that familiar with the history of the Chaste and the Hand. I just remember we saw the big dude one time and they didn't show or mention him in season 2. I figured he might be connected to everything.

How is Claire still skeptical about stuff like this?

How is Claire still skeptical about stuff like this?

I thought she went fairly quickly from skeptical (which is always sound with strangers) to "oh crap, why do I keep running into people like this?".

The karaoke scene... I thought it was a dude singing to sleeping peple after a long night of partying until I saw the blood.

The karaoke scene... I thought it was a dude singing to sleeping peple after a long night of partying until I saw the blood.

That was a nice scene. The only thing I'd change is to have him sing Barbie Girl instead. It would make that scene truly unforgettable.

So far this episode is the best of the season (I've up through #8). It's the only one to more openly embrace the comic book nature of the show, almost as if the producers are afraid or ashamed of it (maybe it's a budget issue?). Danny's a supernatural living weapon, people aren't watching this for boring boardroom crap or daddy drama. I really wish the rest of the show was like this.

Yeah. I don't care if you think its cheesy, this kind of stuff is what the show *should* have embraced. At least every other episode you should have a tournament or a ritual challenge or just some other excuse for Danny to face a funky super martial artist with schtick and personality. Not like you can't tie it to the corporate plots by having some of these result from Secret Corporate Villain du jor getting the Hand to send funky assassins after him.

Yeah for me this was my favorite episode. RZA was perfect for this Game of Death style episode.

That was a nice scene. The only thing I'd change is to have him sing Barbie Girl instead. It would make that scene truly unforgettable.

I cringed at that scene. What a way to butcher one of the classics :oldrazz:

I'm interested in seeing more with Ward's plot, and I wonder what happened to Harold.

Claire and Coleen are a fun team, I also liked that Claire said her boyfriend's quote.

Lei Kung really is played by Master Splinter, for a while there I was led to believe they just had similar voice.

My curiosity continues to rise when it comes to Madame Gao.

I thought Matt really needed to take the same kind of lessons Danny had before his first fight against Nobu.

Future Netflix shows; please mention the Avengers by names.

As for Danny's portion I have to say this

and

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"