Jessica Jones Season 3, Episode 3 "AKA I Have No Spleen" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
jessica-jones-final-season-poster-405x600.jpg

Discuss Episode 3 of Season 3, "AKA I Have No Spleen" here.

ANY SPOILERS FOR EPISODES BEYOND THIS ONE MUST BE TAGGED.

Last edited:
This is Jessica Jones weak(er) and vulnerable. They haven't backed down yet and her choices and still catching up with her. I'm curious how long they'll keep it up.

Jessica Jones rejects victimhood. That's pretty much been a consistent theme. But some of this episode seemed to be that it's OK to admit your vulnerabilities and seek help. Unfortunately, that help is Trish who isn't always the best support lately. There's some interesting contrasts with Malcolm last season. Jessica trained Malcolm to be what he is, but they ended up splitting. Here, she's pushing Trish away but she takes the same path.

I don't like Hogarth's story. Honestly, I'd fastforward at this point except I like Malcolm. The ending is interesting. I hope they explain how she reached her conclusions next episode.

The episodes have kept a pretty consistent quality, but this is a slight improvement. I'll go Four Stars, although it's maybe 4 and a quarter.

That was a good looking burger. And now I am craving burgers.

Trish's path hasn't bothered me as much as it has others, but even I enjoyed the pimp slap down the alley.

I am liking that they aren't just glossing over Jessica's injury, both physically and emotionally.

The slap made me laugh.

Haven’t brought it up in the previous episodes, but I wonder what happened with Pryce Cheng.

That was a good looking burger. And now I am craving burgers.

Trish's path hasn't bothered me as much as it has others, but even I enjoyed the pimp slap down the alley.

I am liking that they aren't just glossing over Jessica's injury, both physically and emotionally.
I know, right? On the burger. Looked super yummy. :D

This is Jessica Jones weak(er) and vulnerable. They haven't backed down yet and her choices and still catching up with her. I'm curious how long they'll keep it up.

Jessica Jones rejects victimhood. That's pretty much been a consistent theme. But some of this episode seemed to be that it's OK to admit your vulnerabilities and seek help. Unfortunately, that help is Trish who isn't always the best support lately. There's some interesting contrasts with Malcolm last season. Jessica trained Malcolm to be what he is, but they ended up splitting. Here, she's pushing Trish away but she takes the same path.

I don't like Hogarth's story. Honestly, I'd fastforward at this point except I like Malcolm. The ending is interesting. I hope they explain how she reached her conclusions next episode.

The episodes have kept a pretty consistent quality, but this is a slight improvement. I'll go Four Stars, although it's maybe 4 and a quarter.

I find the Hogarth scenes really boring too. It's like watching an episode of the L Word. I don't care for this ex flame she's pursuing, or generally for any of Hogarth's melodramas. I find Carrie-Anne Moss dull to watch.

I find the Hogarth scenes really boring too. It's like watching an episode of the L Word. I don't care for this ex flame she's pursuing, or generally for any of Hogarth's melodramas. I find Carrie-Anne Moss dull to watch.
I'm the same way, too. Like what does her agenda gave to do with anything?

Hogarth and her story is a bit boring at the moment. Costa is cool though.

It feels almost obligatory to give Hogwarts a scene each episode just because she was contacted to the series, even if doesn't further the plot.

Yeah, that scene at Hogwarts was shocking. I have no idea how they got the rights to Harry Potter for this :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"