Daredevil Season 3, Episode 4 "Blindsided" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

The jail fight scene was spectacular and so thoroughly awesome. I still like season 2’s better but that was mainly because DD was in costume, top fighting form and having his abilities intact and honed unlike how he was this seasone

The truth behind the shanking was so clear but so awesome nonetheless. One of the few twists/plot points I ever pick up. Otherwise usually I don’t catch these things lmao

There are a couple hidden cuts, at least I think there were. They were hidden very well. It was kind of mind-boggling how much farther they went compared to the oners from the other seasons, so much so that I don't know how they could top it again.

I'm already waiting for the inevitable episode in season 4 that will be nothing but an extended 45 minute long one take action sequence.

Oh btw - did anyone else completely call
Fisk getting himself out? Right when he got shanked I knew what was going on. I felt that was telegraphed but my fiancé had no idea that was coming.
Nope.

That got right by me. You're quicker than me. :p

My only question is, how did Fisk get all those computers to contact Matt? I realize his attorneys are corrupt and he can pass info/orders/money through them, but it doesn't appear that he has any of the FBI in his pocket/ So how did he get access to computers? It's not like his lawyers could smuggles those monitors in through the checkpoint.

And why can't he figure out that Murdock=Daredevil? Seeing him fight like that combined with Daredevil's reemergence should be more than enough for him to put 2+2 together.

Fantastic episode as others have said that prison fight was ****ing epic. In general though this season has been great so far. They have upped the level again. I trying to get a mate to invest some time in it , he's watched defenders but said he couldn't stand the guy who played matt/daredevil. His lose im suppose .

My God.......that prison sequence....I had that same feeling of intensity from the hallway fight in Season 1, but multiplied by a 100. It was insane. I actually felt terrified for Matt. A huge testament to Charlie Cox's acting, the choreographers, the score, the writing.

Also compare the hallway fights....
Season 1: He fights as the Devil of Hell's Kitchen
Season 2: He fights as Daredevil
Season 3: He fights as Matt Murdock

My only question is, how did Fisk get all those computers to contact Matt? I realize his attorneys are corrupt and he can pass info/orders/money through them, but it doesn't appear that he has any of the FBI in his pocket/ So how did he get access to computers? It's not like his lawyers could smuggles those monitors in through the checkpoint.

And why can't he figure out that Murdock=Daredevil? Seeing him fight like that combined with Daredevil's reemergence should be more than enough for him to put 2+2 together.

They show it in a later episode:
Those computers are part of a secret bunker within the bedroom that isn't being monitored by the FBI's cameras

Karen: "Well, I am not going to sit here and wait for Matt to come to his senses."

Uh, Karen, wouldn't it make more sense to do just that? Wait for Matt to come to his senses, then get to work on taking down Fisk? Your investigation into Fisk can wait. I dunno, I feel like that would be the more rational thing for Karen to do. Hell, or at the very least, call Brett and ask him to track down Matt so they can haul him in and give Karen and Foggy the chance to talk sense into him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"