Daredevil Season 1, Episode 12 "The Ones We Leave Behind" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score

SQs68NO.png

Discuss the penultimate episode of Season 1: "The Ones We Leave Behind" here.

Fisk seeks revenge while Karen is haunted by recent events. Daredevil makes a startling discovery about Fisk's financing.
ANY SPOILERS FOR EPISODES BEYOND THIS ONE MUST BE TAGGED.

Last edited:
Au revoir Ben Urich. You'll never get to meet Peter Parker now.

Ben nooooo. When he got fired, I was thinking. Daily Bugle here we come. They are not messing around up in here. Don't think we'll see classic return of the dead on this show

LOL.

It was too early for Daily Bugle references and you all KNEW IT!

LOL.

It was too early for Daily Bugle references and you all KNEW IT!

Yeah I thought it was just a great coincidence and we'd see [BLACKOUT]him join in the spidey film or season 2[/BLACKOUT]

I must say the shift in pace and tone in this last few episodes was a bit jarring at first but I can totally understand it. It really adds a sense of weight and pain for what all these characters have gone through. And you please just give Charlie and Vincent the Emmys now because that was a masterclass. I love how they appear to have set up many things for the future while at the same time servicing the story. But man they way Kingpin handles that ending, just wow.

The set up in the last episode was great. Hoping this lives up to that...

Matt has some crazy parkour skills

Well that sucks, I liked Ben. Guess he won't be showing up in Spider-Man!

Well that sucks, I liked Ben. Guess he won't be showing up in Spider-Man!

They've killed more great characters in this show than the MCU has killed characters, let alone a good one which I actually don't think has happened before

They've killed more great characters in this show than the MCU has killed characters, let alone a good one which I actually don't think has happened before

Steven DeKnight man. This is his whole bag.

Yeah, I was surprised the amount of charcters they've killed. I mean yeah it shows that Kingpin is a ruthless *******, but some of these characters would have been nice to have in future seasons / movies - Urich perhaps more than any of the others

I don't mind to be honest, I've always said if they feel it fits the story they should do it, not go oh we might need him in 4 years time.

They probably don't need the journalist angle again in S2, and Brock should be used for Spider-man imo.

Wasn't Eddie Brock a corrupt journalist? Also, I doubt Sony lets Marvel use him for the ultra dark and violent Netflix shows anyway.

Wasn't Eddie Brock a corrupt journalist? Also, I doubt Sony lets Marvel use him for the ultra dark and violent Netflix shows anyway.

I said Brock should be used for the Spidey film. And they probably don't need a journalist for season 2 of this.I don't think it will be versus a crime mob again.

I said Brock should be used for the Spidey film. And they probably don't need a journalist for season 2 of this.I don't think it will be versus a crime mob again.

What makes you so sure ;) ?

Also season 2 isn't confirmed yet, so let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Oh Karen. That may have been a joke on the outside but we all know on the inside it wasn't a joke at all.

SUck about Ben the guy jbout to expose just knew to much and was about to expose Fisk. I feared for him when Kingpin showed up in his house.

SUck about Ben the guy jbout to expose just knew to much and was about to expose Fisk. I feared for him when Kingpin showed up in his house.

Yeah but it made perfect sense, the whole time he was warning Karen to be careful because people he's spoken to have died. But then he is the one to pay for looking into it.

Was just about to come in and ask this. I now more strongly suspect the guy Stick was talking to at the end of Episode 7 will connect to Iron Fist.

I'm pretty sure Stick's 'War' was/is Hand vs Chaste. And so he was talking to the leader of Chaste. At least that's my guess at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"