Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 6 blu-ray/ DVD release date?

Were there even any seasons released after season 2 in the u.s. ? I wanted season 2 but when they made it a amazon exclusive and jacked up the price I was like ok whatever and just watched it on streaming.

The UK released seasons 3-5 and the releases were region free. But they were never released formally in the states

I live in the United States. I have the first 5 seasons on DVD (I think season 5 is a very well done bootleg that I bought off of Amazon). No season 6 or 7 has been officially released here. I have these last two seasons burned to DVD from my cable ON DEMAND system. Today I received season 7 (from Amazon) that has to be a pretty good bootleg.

Nice box art. Three discs with art. No extras. You have the choice to "watch all" or choose each separate episode. All episodes play with subtitles you can not turn off (this is not a problem for me since I watch most things with the subtitles on anyway). Clean clear picture quality. The credits at the end of each episode are not squished down to one third of the screen with promos for other ABC shows in the top two thirds, like when the episodes originally aired and how they aired ON DEMAND.

No one is offering just season 6 on Amazon. One seller is offering seasons 1-6 as a set only. Reviews from buyers say they are happy to have the complete set (up to that point) but no one describes what the discs or case looks like or the quality of the discs.

At this point I guess I'll have to try and make my own box for season 6. If anyone is good at making stuff like this, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"