Season 6 Episode 2 Discussion "Home"

We saw Young Ned, Benjen and Lyanna. We also saw Yound Old Nan and Willis/Hodor.

Ramsay is almost cartoon levels of evil. Feeding everyone to his dogs.

Iron Islands>Dorne. I think the Iron Islands are more interesting. Dorne has the hot women though.

Tyrion released the dragons!

Euron looks like crazy fun.

Arya finally learned her lesson.

Arya will never learn her lesson, because Arya will never forget she is Arya. And I love that.

Yeah that's why it is very curious that the Faceless Men are getting her promotions, even though they know she's doing a bad job.

Was Ned in next week's preview?

^ Yes, Young Ned at the end of it.

Yeah that's why it is very curious that the Faceless Men are getting her promotions, even though they know she's doing a bad job.
Most would probably break and maybe she is actually fooling them.

The Faceless men would be really stupid and poor instructors then.

I wonder if Jon is free of the Night's Watch? You make an oath until you die...Well he died and came back. So he if free to leave without dishonor.

I thought they would put him on a flaming funeral pyre and like the Queen of Dragons the flames would not harm him....showing who is real father was.

Yeah, but my point is that they should know Arya is just trying to fool them.

Yeah, but my point is that they should know Arya is just trying to fool them.
They should know they will never be able to break Arya. They are teaching her the art of deception. Maybe she will end up being the best at it.

I wonder if Jon is free of the Night's Watch? You make an oath until you die...Well he died and came back. So he if free to leave without dishonor.

I thought they would put him on a flaming funeral pyre and like the Queen of Dragons the flames would not harm him....showing who is real father was.

One one hand, I hope he's just like "f*** this Night's Watch bullsh**" since most of them betrayed him. On the other hand though, a bunch of his brothers stuck up for him, so I'm guessing he'll establish a new Night's Watch of sorts, with them and the Wildlings. I just hope he kills Thorne and that stupid prick kid. I'm hoping they were left alive so Jon can execute them on his own. They say you "lose" something when you return from the dead, so hopefully Jon will lose a little bit of his moral code, at least enough that he'll brutally murder those two.

What I really want to see though is a showdown between Jon and the Anti-Jon (Ramsay). They've really set Ramsay up as Jon's perfect foil (bastard son who is raised to be monster instead of a noble hero, is given armies and a birthright instead of being sent to what is essentially a prison, kills his father and sibling instead of honoring them, etc.). With Sansa headed to the Wall and Jon now commanding the Wildling army, I think this season wil end with a Jon retaking the North and preparing for the ULTIMATE battle against the White Walkers in the next season(s).

giphy.gif

Thorne orchestrated the assassination of a Night's Watch Commander. Frankly, he and all of the conspirators should be put to death. Of course that's the majority of the Watch.

Interesting situation for Jon.

Everyone who stabbed him should get their heads removed.

He was, and Ghost was definitely involved in the ritual somewhow
The way he looked almost dead, then opened his eyes and perked up right before John did

How can we forget...Hodor..Wylis...Hodor...Wylis. Did not see that coming.

yeah, and now I wonder if 'Hodor' is actually something else, connected to whatever trauma he suffered, and the kids just called him Hodor because it's all he can say

The way he looked almost dead, then opened his eyes and perked up right before John did
It seems he just sensed the return of his master, which they kind of confirmed in the episode's Inside the Episode.

I don't think he was involved. I think it was more just a representation of how connect he is to Jon.

yeah that was the obvious explanation, but idk, it just seemed strange he was dead asleep while they were working on his master

That's what I thought they were going to do too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"