Secret Wars discussion

Hmmm... wonder who they're gonna get to handle this.

Well, that's disappointing.
Though could be good, having a different vision.

Also, I wonder if they'll bring back either Tobey or Anderw for this as well.
That's what I'm wondering. The way their goodbye scene was written in NWH made it look like to us (and to Tom's Spider-Man) that it wouldn't be the last we'd see of them.

But we'll see.

Now I am really worried..Kang is a great villain but it sure looks like if this is 2 parts of a story in the same year, I am worried that they are going to replace Doom with Kang, thus shifting Marvel's great accomplishment of Doom and giving it to someone else

I'm pretty sure Doom is the one who's going to be supplanting Kang here, not vice-versa. Especially with Fantastic 4 one year before, and if rumors are to be believed,
Doom's introduction in the MCU is in a post-credits scene in Wakanda Forever.

Somehow, I doubt these dates stick. It just sounds incredibly rushed to have F4, Kang Dynasty, and Secret Wars all within the space of one year.
Oh, and one sure way to screw up the F4: cram them down our throats.

Kang is going to be the main villain, because otherwise why would they devote one of these Avengers movies (which are clearly a two part story) to his "dynasty". They are clearly giving him the Thanos level push.

Doom is likely going to be a major player in the story (working with the heroes to stop Kang but ultimately has his own agenda). That is what I am guessing.

I hope Doom isn't just used for a few appearances and done with Secret Wars, I don't think he's a foe you should get rid of like you would a Thanos so soon. He could long term be used for so much.

Somehow, I doubt these dates stick. It just sounds incredibly rushed to have F4, Kang Dynasty, and Secret Wars all within the space of one year.
I have my doubts we are going to get two Avengers movies in 1 year.

Like Disney could move Secret Wars to May 2026 and it would be a bigger boX office hit.

With these things being still like 2-3 years off I never trust any of the dates more just kind of gives us a idea of when to expect things and of course at some point we will get some unannounced things announced. Like I am sure we will get a 4th mcu spiderman in like 2024-25 and we also dont know about like Shan chi 2 yet for example. Are we going to get the 3 Spiderman's back for secret wars? I have heard people say that in the comics there are like multiple spiderman in secret wars or something.

With these things being still like 2-3 years off I never trust any of the dates more just kind of gives us a idea of when to expect things and of course at some point we will get some unannounced things announced. Like I am sure we will get a 4th mcu spiderman in like 2024-25 and we also dont know about like Shan chi 2 yet for example. Are we going to get the 3 Spiderman's back for secret wars? I have heard people say that in the comics there are like multiple spiderman in secret wars or something.
I think Andrew and Tobey would be back. Would be weird if they aren't included in the grand finale of The Multiverse Saga.

I hope Doom isn't just used for a few appearances and done with Secret Wars, I don't think he's a foe you should get rid of like you would a Thanos so soon. He could long term be used for so much.
Yeah I said in another thread that that is what I’m expecting - more a Loki-style tenure than Thanos, although with more authority lol.

I wonder who ends up with this job now that Kang Dynasty has been filled. I also wonder how different the scope will be. Like, we all know Secret Wars will be the giant cross over mega event. But, I wonder if Kang Dynasty is going to be like an IW type event where everyone fights Kang, or will that one be more focused on a new Avengers team?

So many questions

I can see people losing their sh*t if Jon Watts left Fantastic Four to direct Secret Wars...

:hehe:

I wonder if the general public will think that the word "war" is used a lot in marvel movies: Civil War, Infinity War, Secret Wars.

If they are keeping with multiverse stuff they need to actually dig deep into a multiverse or 2. In MoM they killed off those heroes and they were not a threat to Wanda. What would stop a multiverse Wanda from coming to Earth 616 and taking everyone out, wouldn't be much of a war. I would like a movie dedicated to another multiverse. If Strange 3 happens before the next Avengers they really gotta dig deep.

With Kanh Dynasty a movie before must set up them already having Kang as a ruler. They won't want it to be too similar to Thanos where the movie ends with him getting what he wanted. I think Kang will lose but the heroes will mess up something that creates the Secret Wars.

Hopefully Dr.Doom gets the longevity that Loki has had by constantly being around don't one and done him. He is a great character always connected to the heroes.

I’m surprised they got the Shang chi director. I actually thought there might have been drama behind the scenes of that film so I’m glad apparently everything is fine. Great director and seems like a nice guy

I hope Deadpool will join Secret Wars

If Doom is indeed introduced and becomes a big threat during this saga, is it out of the realm of possibilities that the movie ends with the last Kang becoming He Who Remains and the Citadel of Time in Loki being Castle Doom? It would play nicely into the concept that time isn’t a straight line and everything is essentially a loop. Perhaps a bit too nihilistic for Marvel.

I hope they’re going this way with these weird concepts of Groot becoming Yggdrasil with Castle Doom on top, Celestial sized Ben Grimm, Thor Corps…
Not just variants fighting each other - I want that odd Battleworld from the 2015 run

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"