• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sequel suit for superman

you can call me old-fashioned, but i still want the classic suit back.

lol He needs to slip some underwear on and lighten up his suit with a new paint job. Or they can add a red color scheme into the crotch area. :oldrazz:

I got a great idea for the suite and the sequel. Hope you guys like:

3161354474_1_8_pUhwD00y.jpg

:word:

Yeah, fix the blue so it looks as good as the red cape. Suit worked okay otherwise.

To my amazement I loved the suit. I would not go back to the trunks or change much.

Maybe lighten the color hue a tad and make the belt more pronounced.

I got a great idea for the suite and the sequel. Hope you guys like:

3161354474_1_8_pUhwD00y.jpg

:word:

The \S/ is nice... And the boots and cape are near perfect...

Though the blue is too faded out and there's nothing that breaks up the blue in the danger zone area well enough.:o

4/10

The \S/ is nice... And the boots and cape are near perfect...

Though the blue is too faded out and there's nothing that breaks up the blue in the danger zone area well enough.:o

4/10

I don't see the faded out blue here...
images

the belt and the lines were designed to replace the trunks and to break up the danger zone and to see it more alien and of course more 21 century :cwink:
9/10 for me cause nothing is perfect... but still the best supes suit ever IMO...

you do realize that's not how it looked on the big screen, right?

you do realize that's not how it looked on the big screen, right?

It looked different on some scenes but nothing like the suit as a steel blue in the pic of behind the scenes...

I don't see the faded out blue here...
images

the belt and the lines were designed to replace the trunks and to break up the danger zone and to see it more alien and of course more 21 century :cwink:
9/10 for me cause nothing is perfect... but still the best supes suit ever IMO...

I get what they were trying to do with the lines... But they look really awkward to me, especially on the legs. And while the blue looked alright in some scenes... It looked absolutely horrid in others and stuck out to me.

And I got the 'danger zone' thing from Mad TV's Stuart character btw.:oldrazz:

I can't tell you how ridiculous my love is for the cape. I think it's probably the best version yet of it.

I wouldn't mind if the suit had had more of a pronounced belt, like the New 52 does, but overall, I loved this suit. But the cape...the cape is just glorious.

I'm hoping for brighter colors and a less "alien" look. I didn't really like what they used.

Loved the suit as I've stated many times before. But actually all the capes looked regal and made the characters wearing them look amazing. Especially when Faora jumped into the sky numerous times.

Doesn't make sense to change his suit. He got it from his dead dead, so it's got sentinmental value

Perfect suit is perfect. In fact it'll look even better if the colour palette of the film is brighter then MoS. And I'm guessing Superman's scenes will be, to contrast Batman's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"