Sequel suit for superman

I hope we get something like this in Batman/Superman. Suerman's suit looks so much beter when you have red to break up the waistline.
972066_279575038850735_1719024632_n.jpg

Last edited:
Something subtle, like the change they made to the SM2 suit from SM1 is all I'd do. Brighten the blue or something. Don't pull a TASM 2, even though that suit is perfection.

JOE, the only reason the suit was changed in Superman II was because the Salkinds hired Richard Lester to finish it with new scenes. had Richard Donner stayed on, the suit would of stayed the exact same way

Wait what, how was the suit different in Superman 1 & 2? Excuse my ignorance.

the hair design was slightly different, the design of the symbol itself was a little more stylized, and the shade of blue was a it darker... plus Lois's hair and Zod's hair was slightly different as well

I got a great idea for the suite and the sequel. Hope you guys like:

3161354474_1_8_pUhwD00y.jpg

:word:

I would like to see this suit in the sequel, and chances are we will since Man Of Steel is Nolan influenced and the Batman Begins suit was in The Dark Knight for bit. That being said I dont want Superman to abandon this suit at all, but maybe for a fight or 2, don his father's armor.....or well.....one that might still be on whats left of the scout ship lol

Brighter blue, get rid of the hip lines and cuffs, brighter yellow in the S and you have the perfect costume.

The suit is perfect as it is. No need to change it.

Why on earth would they change the design of a suit he inherited? Nonsense!

Unless there were other suits on that ship.

I think the MOS suit is a work of art and the last thing I want see is for it to be changed in the sequel. Infact I would love for them to use the suit for the comics if they're not intending to bring the classic back because jim lee's suit is just awful.

At the very least, they should make sure the colors remain vibrant no matter the lighting.

I agree. Bring out the yellow and add a red/yellow strip combination at the waist to break it up.

I wouldn't change anything on the suit except I'd make the yellow a little more brighter....the rest looks good

Can't find a reason why they'd change it. The way they explained the suit in the first one makes it hard for there to be a change. It ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

I think the same thing!

I thought the suit was vibrant during the Smallville battle. The sun was out and it was so bright outside. You could see the details in the suit.

Keep suit as is.

In the behind the scenes features the S is very bright. Just ditch that stupid filter and bam...you don't have to change a thing. No color adjustments or anything! Just get rid of the filter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"