Sequel? Your Thoughts...

I'm glad Ray did the movie. He was awesome in it and I can't picture anyone else in the role now.

...no. A kickass movie and a badass character.:cwink:

Wow.

So either "kickass" is the new surname for crap or your taste in movies is far (really far) below mine.

I'm kinda happy this made no money because that means most people wont remember this terrible representation of a great comic book.

a sequel to this is like a sequel to Catwoman.

No, its worst.

Catwoman did better than it, and I'm pretty sure The Spirit will too. It's just really, really sad.

I know taste in movies differ, but I can't imagine anyone liking The Spirit or Catwoman more than War Zone.

The Spirit was also terrible, but at least you had Scarlett and Eva to look at.

Plus Sam Jackson really knows the meaning of "not taking yourself seriously."

The Spirit was bad [no, actually really bad] but Warzone was just extremely bad.

*I think The Spirit has already surpassed War Zone's entire box office in just 2 days. Its up to $9 mil or somethin.

that's Frank Miller for ya.

So either "kickass" is the new surname for crap or your taste in movies is far (really far) below mine.

...or maybe you're just too elite-minded.:oldrazz:

I'm kinda happy this made no money because that means most people wont remember this terrible representation of a great comic book.

On DVD it will be big. Just wait.

a sequel to this is like a sequel to Catwoman.

No, its worst.
:whatever:

Uhm..."War Zone" isn't perfect but it's not bad!

Elektra, Catwoman, Man-thing or Batman&Robin are more bad than P:WZ. And yes, Ray Stevenson is Punisher. No more discussion here.

Uhm..."War Zone" isn't perfect but it's not bad!

Elektra, Catwoman, Man-thing or Batman&Robin are more bad than P:WZ. And yes, Ray Stevenson is Punisher. No more discussion here.

yea, Ray Stevenson is Punisher in TERRIBLE Punisher movie.

No more discussion there.

I wouldnt necessarily equate box office totals with quality films...unless it is your assertion that Titanic is the best film of all time.

Yea so much more that nobody went to see it.

So much more that 4 times the amount of people who saw War Zone went to see the '04 Punisher.

More people went to see Ang Lee's Hulk than Letterier's TIH. TIH is still the best of the two.

Most people think Ang Lee's Hulk is long and boring. It's just a few loud people around here that disagree. Also, you apparently doing think TDK is 'that' good. Most people do. I'd say that you're the one going against the grain in what you consider a good movie. That's ok though, because everybody has different tastes. I too think TiH is much better than Ang Lee's movie. So does rotten tomatoes, and this thread shows that generally people here gave it a 7/8 or up.
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=303835

TDK is good, but not great. And I think both Hulks were good in there own ways.

If They can make sequels to all those horrible ****ing Batman movies(not the nolan ones), I'm sure PWZ will get a sequel.

then again, that might just be wishful thinking.:csad:

Yea so much more that nobody went to see it.

So much more that 4 times the amount of people who saw War Zone went to see the '04 Punisher.

MMMM...But do you see the trailers of War Zone and the '04 movie? The trailer for '04 movie are bettere 1,0000+ than War Zone's trailers! The trailers for War Zone + the stupid release date (Christmas! Christmas? What is the genious who thought Christmas is great for a violent action flick?) make a flop...But i talk to you as a Punisher fan. I've read Year One and Welcome Back, Frank or the War Zone comics and i see the '04 movie with hope. Unfortunately taht movie is a western revenge movie that is no Punisher. If you change the name (no Frank Castle) and the skull with a teddy bear, you have the same movie with a guy called "Teddy Bear" and it works better. Because with the comic isn't so faithful.
- Frank Castle isn't a FBI agent;
- Frank Castle have two children: male and female;
- Frank Castle don't have a father or a mother (they're dead);
- The family massacre is on Central Park not in a f**k Puerto Rico;
- Frank Castle live in dark New York, not sunny Tampa;
- Joan "the mouse" isn't beautiful like Rebecca Romijn;
- The Russian speaks;
- There aren't no one of the main villains;
- Howard Saints isn't the real name of the villain, is Bruno Costa;
- Frank Castle do tactics and other things but in this movie is abused;
- Frank Castle became the Punisher only in the final 10 minutes;
- There not police in the movie (!!!).

But some works well (like Spacker Dave, Mr. Bumpo and some things like the torture) but the comics are better. Welcome Back, Frank it's real good and the '04 movie isn't like that!

War Zone is more faithful to comics and better than the '04 version (that is good, imho).
- Frank Castle is a Marine like the comics;
- The family of Frank Castle: wife, two childrens (male, female) like comics;
- Family massacred in Central Park like the comics;
- Jigsaw is like comics;
- Soap is like comics;
- Budiansky is like comics;
- Microchip works better than comics (!!!);
- There are police;
- The movie is set in a dark New York like comics;
- Frank Castle is the Punisher from the first minute of the movie;
- If you don't know when Soap explain the Punisher's history appear on the wall some name of the family mafia who Punisher has punished. The first family is...Costa like comics.

MMMM...War Zone it's like comics. Even you haters don't recognize him and follow the western version with Jane!

It was more like the comics, but that doesn't make the movie not ******.

If They can make sequels to all those horrible ****ing Batman movies(not the nolan ones), I'm sure PWZ will get a sequel.

then again, that might just be wishful thinking.:csad:
Horrible movies that make hundreds of millions of dollars tend to get sequels faster than box office disasters that very few people even saw, let alone enjoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"