SFX: Zach Snyder talks Superman movie

There is nothing wrong with portraying wars in Superman. As a soldier, I don't see it as a grey area. Superman is a fictional character and it's all in good fun. When they showed war on TV in SR they were showing a real world aspect of things he could have prevented if he were still on Earth

"But I can say I think Superman needs to be physical"

Batman_vs_superman.jpg

Superman putting Batman in his place. :woot:

Here you go:

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10633&Itemid=71

Regarding Sanchez, it's almost taboo to even mention him within the 'online journalist' community. I have no idea where he's at but the last time anyone has seen him publicly was at a Tron Legacy screening. I think Frosty from Collider.com tweeted that Robert was acting like nothing has happened. Regardless, Sanchez is finished. (I've met him and he was a mean-spirited dude)

A sequel to Batman Forever also seemed like a good idea in it's time...:o

The sequel sounds pretty cool. I just really dislike the Jason character.

This is actually very interesting. Because, if I recall correctly, Singer mentioned something similar when he was working on SR.

One of his early comments ( and this was before the costume reveal ) was something along the lines of......."How would people react to a man flying around in Primary Colors......."

Obviously Singer couldn't figure out how they'd react so he got rid of the primary red!

Reading it I saw potential but that's about it... It sounds like a movie that would have been more about secondary character than Superman... Again. I am also glad that Singer is off this project. But I am glad he did it in the first place bc now they know what NOT to do. Plus he's just weird lol.
proven. Bryan Singer is more deadly than kryptonite / doomsday to superman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"