Shane Black Directing Predator Sequel! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
C5Hv_OvVMAEqfN0.jpg

LEFElXm.gif

I like Keegan, but when I look at that picture, I just see the Obama anger translator. The kid looks like he walked out of a Gap ad though.

His name is Jacob Tremblay! [/Billy] :o

Is...this the parody reboot?

No, and Shane Black has already made it clear what it is. It's not a hard concept to get people.

No, and Shane Black has already made it clear what it is. It's not a hard concept to get people.

Agreed. Seriously though this whole "this movie is ****ed before it even starts shooting" mentality for any major upcoming movies is just stupid.

so this is rated R, and a kid actor is in this.

I really hope the kid survives until the end.

If Mr. Key's character is non-comedic, it will go a long way to show his acting range. interesting.

At least the got rid of 50 Cent.

There are blocks of wood with better acting ability.

50 Cent was never even a serious contentor or confirmed. He just said he auctioned for a role randomly.

Really excited for Trevante Rhodes and Sterling K. Brown in this film. Jacob Tremblay too. This entire ensemble is really awesome.

Please let Alan Silvestri score this film Please let Alan Silvestri score this film Please let Alan Silvestri score this film Please let Alan Silvestri score this film

This movie will suck big time.

I'm sure you've been wrong before.

So many times!

My EARLY expectations are based on the not-so-great director, the not-so-great writer, the mediocre cast, and the terrible sounding story. And let's admit the last good movie to feature the Predator was Predator 2, like 25 years ago.

After the first trailer hits, I will have more solid opinion, but for what I have this looks and feels bad.

But I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want the film to be good! Just not seeing it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"