Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings General Discussion and Speculation thread

I‘d rather pay on itunes then, then waiting for another month

seems like no premiere access any more
hope its just because for disney plus day, and eternals will be on disney plus around christmas
E710A533-1208-4388-9A97-58ACCD1CF750.jpeg

boooo :( :(

Still haven't seen it and still don't know if me and my sister will be able to before this date. COVID (or more accurately people's reactions to COVID) in our area still sucks, and even though we're vaccinated the numbers in our area still have us hesitant to do "normal" things like going to the movie theater :(

I don’t think it will be put on D+ Premiere Access since they said Nov 12th is the streaming premiere date. But it will probably be on VOD on Amazon and iTunes before that date for a price.
In addition to Blu-ray and 4K, I assume.

Oh it looks they didn't keep that 45 day window.

I still haven't seen the film.

The 45 day window is for theater exclusivity. They never said it would go straight to D+ after the 45 days. I think people just assumed that. It will probably hit VOD on the 46th day though.

Still haven't seen it and still don't know if me and my sister will be able to before this date. COVID (or more accurately people's reactions to COVID) in our area still sucks, and even though we're vaccinated the numbers in our area still have us hesitant to do "normal" things like going to the movie theater :(

What I did was went to a weekday matinee. You can check before you go to see whether it's crowded or not and can also check at the theater. I like to sit way up front so I've never had anyone near me for the 3 or 4 movies I've gone to.

weekday matinee? don’t you have to work?

wonder if they‘ll release Eternals the same way or if it‘s just because of Disney plus day (though they‘ll probably do the same with Eternals because of Christmas)
Well we have to wait for MoM to identify a rule for releases on Disney plus

I couldn't see it for like 2 weeks after it released because I actually had Covid. I didn't hesitate to go to a theater as soon as I was cleared to get out of my house.

I couldn't see it for like 2 weeks after it released because I actually had Covid. I didn't hesitate to go to a theater as soon as I was cleared to get out of my house.
Hope you are doing okay.

Did they release all phase 1 to 3 films now in 4k Blu-ray?

Yep I have them all now in 4K, just ordered BW last night and will be ordering this when it's available.

Even though I have Disney+ I still prefer having physical copies.

May *finally* get to see this (in theaters).... Thursday is first day of Fall break (so my sister will have the time - no teaching for her), and it's my dad's day off so he can stay with grandma) and, with how long it's been out, me and my sister just might brave the movie theater (assuming that the majority of people that wanted to see it in theaters already have and so there will be few (if any?) other viewers in the theater with us.... we'll also aim for getting back row as far to the side as we can (yay for reserved seating).). Just waiting to hear back from my sis on which showtime she wants to aim for, Noon or more around 3pm

Edit: Got our tickets... Noon on Thursday

Last edited:
May *finally* get to see this (in theaters).... Thursday is first day of Fall break (so my sister will have the time - no teaching for her), and it's my dad's day off so he can stay with grandma) and, with how long it's been out, me and my sister just might brave the movie theater (assuming that the majority of people that wanted to see it in theaters already have and so there will be few (if any?) other viewers in the theater with us.... we'll also aim for getting back row as far to the side as we can (yay for reserved seating).). Just waiting to hear back from my sis on which showtime she wants to aim for, Noon or more around 3pm

Edit: Got our tickets... Noon on Thursday

How did you like it?

Finally got to see it now our lockdown ended. Very fun, reminded me of the Jackie chan cartoon. Not deep but definitely a fun couple of hours out. Loved the Chinese mythology

Finally saw this last night. Me and my friend have been looking forward to this for months. Thanks to lockdown ending. First movie theater experience since 2019. Paid premium price so we can watch comfortably with fewer crowds.

Amazing action. Loved the fantasy elements. I enjoyed all the characters. The women in this movie are all amazing. Tony Leung did a great job with his character. Simu and Awkwa are great leads. I hope they stay platonic. Love their friendship.

My friend and I will be watching this again and willing to pay premium price again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"