Shazam Shazam: Fury of the Gods General News and Discussion Thread

I didn't even realize the DC Intro was missing in SHAZAM! until I saw PENNYWISE post. :funny:

I don't care...I love Jim Lee art. Sure he has issues with faces but he makes mythological style beings look as such.

Anyone think we might see another DC hero in this sequel? When I say DC hero, I'm talking about one of the big guys.

I know we kinda' saw Superman in the first film, but that was a cameo at most. Curious whether someone like Flash or Diana might drop in?

Assuming the executives at WB are ready to include Shazam in their expanded universe.

Oh I didn’t know Lucy Liu and Helen Mirren were in this. Hope their villains get enough material to shine.

Mythical Creatures in Shazam 2.

FB2MI_eWEBAfIWi

Wonder Woman and Shazam should honestly Crossover, the mythology aspects being adjacent and not meeting is kinda unfortunate. I think Gal works better in a group aswell, Shazam and her would be cool

Wonder Woman and Shazam should honestly Crossover, the mythology aspects being adjacent and not meeting is kinda unfortunate. I think Gal works better in a group aswell, Shazam and her would be cool
The way Liu and Mirren are dressed honestly makes them look like they could fit right into a WW film.

The way Liu and Mirren are dressed honestly makes them look like they could fit right into a WW film.

Shazam 1 was LESS childish than WW84. So Shazam 2 can be more adult than WW84, almost as adult or even more than Diana was in WW1.

It is likely that young people will have Olympic-style challenges or puzzles relating to the Greek gods to regain or perhaps increase their powers.

One of the writers of Black Adam doing additional work on the second Shazam? Hmm… not to get ahead of myself, but I won’t be shocked if Fury of the Gods ends with some sort of Shazam vs. Black Adam tease.

I was already ready to put on ignore for the unnecessary bolding. The hashtags are just the icing on the cake.

Last edited:
How mature does the DCEU fan need to understand and accept reality: TSS failed, as did Birds of Prey, and put Margot Robbie's career at serious risk. Zack Snyder, James Wan, ShazamVerse are the safe islands in rough seas. #****DCEU #RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Margot Robbie, Harley Quinn Dumped From 'Birds of Prey' Sequel

Yeah posting articles from web sites that have -100000000% credibility is not going to endear you to anyone around here. Pretending Snyder is a safe harbor proves you have zero idea what you are talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"