SHH Baseball League #2

danielisthor

Sidekick
Reaction score
There is a 2nd league for all those who could not get into the 1st league run by Spidey-Bat.

Here is the info:

The draft is this Sunday, March 15th, and I would really love if we can get SHH members in before Yahoo starts placing random undesireables (non SHH members).

ID #131125
Password = baseball

So far in the league is

myself
Fu Manchu
Sinewave

Last edited:
how exactly does this work? i might be able to play if i know what i'm doing

The league drafts players from the roster of all Mlb teams. You try and draft players who you believe will have good to great seasons and you compete in a head to head series every week with somebody else's team. Every players has a perceived value (since this is done with Yahoo - they already have a ranking system in place) and you can use that as a help when drafting players.

Your roster will have the same positions as a MLB team does, C, 1b, 2b, 3b, SS, 3 OF's and 1 Utility player and you'll need to draft Starting Pitchers, Closers and if you wish regular relieve pitchers. You also will draft bench players for fill ins for when a player is off that day. You can make roster changes if a player is really sucking it up and we have a disable list to put players on if they are injured.

as long as i dont have to be online every single day, i'll play.

I'm in... probably going to suck... but meh

as long as i dont have to be online every single day, i'll play.

You can set your roster days in advance. Really as long as you can check your team every couple of days you'll be okay. Watching your starting pitchers is the biggest worry.

But I'll help you out.

I'm in... probably going to suck... but meh

yay i'm glad you're playing too

You can set your roster days in advance. Really as long as you can check your team every couple of days you'll be okay. Watching your starting pitchers is the biggest worry.

But I'll help you out.

thanks a lot

wow i almost forgot that the draft is this weekend. i guess I got to set my pre-draft rankings.

The draft is tomorrow and we still need players. Currently we have 4 members.

Hey, you guys want to take this show to a bigger and better league? We have six members and were looking for more over at Le Soft Parade. Anyone interested in joining?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"