The SHHFFL VI Season....

Themanofbat

Never Mind the Buttocks...
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Seeing as Malice in MIA, I'm setting up Season VI of the Super Hero Hype Fantasy Football League. (seeing as I set up Season V, that's good enough for me :yay: )

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

League ID: 90987
password: superherohype

20 teams allowed, so sign up.

And please, if you're going to sign up, play your players throughout the season. We've had problems in the past with players not being serious enough to play their players. So if you don't think you're committed to playing, please let someone else to join.

Thanks.

Any suggestions/changes to the rules are welcomed.

1. The Pickled Peppers - Themanofbat
2. Touchdown her pants - kaleb
3. The Losers - Johnny Blaze
4. The W'sOrNothing - wiegeabo
5. The FU MADDENS - fu manchu
6. Duende's Verdes - Duende Verde
7. Alex's Warriors - Alex the Poster formerly known as Psycho Symbiote and will finish in the lower third tier; therefore, making him not as Great as he thinks he is...
8. The Mindless Minions - Mee
9. Methos - enterthemadness
10. The Cools - Eric Draven
11. The Bad News Byrds - Byrd man
12. Matt's Man-Spider's - Matt
13. New York Spiders - NewYorkSpider
14. The Butterflies - El ASESINO
15. Blotto'd Badgers - Badger
16. Daisy's Dukes - Daisy
17. Heavily-Armed Lemurs - bored
18. The Strangers - Strange
19. Zak's Zombies - Malice
20. Dickie Simpkins - Dark Donnie

Once you've registered, please post your team name so I know who's who.

:yay:

If you were in last year's league, I believe that messages have been sent to you via yahoo... if you can't get in, send me a PM and I'll send you the goods.

Mike

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Seeing as Malice in MIA, I'm setting up Season VI of the Super Hero Hype Fantasy Football League. (seeing as I set up Season V, that's good enough for me :yay: )

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

League ID:
password:

20 teams allowed, so sign up.

And please, if you're going to sign up, play your players throughout the season. We've had problems in the past with players not being serious enough to play their players. So if you don't think you're committed to playing, please let someone else to join.

Thanks.

Any suggestions/changes to the rules are welcomed.

1. The Pickled Peppers - Themanofbat

Once you've registered, please post your team name so I know who's who.

:yay:

ps... in case you're wondering, yes, the league ID is blank, because I'm going to allow the weekend for all of last year's players to return... obviously, many won't, and by Monday afternoon, I'll post up the League ID number and password.

If you were in last year's league, I believe that messages have been sent to you via yahoo... if you can't get in, send me a PM and I'll send you the goods.

Mike

Was I in last year's league? I can't remember.....

Was I in last year's league? I can't remember.....

I've sent PM's to all of last year's players, as well as yahoo sent them a message, and you weren't on the list.

However, if there's room, be here by Monday to sign up when I give everybody the ok.

Cheers...

Mike

im in already

I've sent PM's to all of last year's players, as well as yahoo sent them a message, and you weren't on the list.

However, if there's room, be here by Monday to sign up when I give everybody the ok.

Cheers...

Mike

Maybe it was Badger that ran the league I was in....ok i'll try to get here Monday.

I'm getting these error messages:

There was a problem
The password is incorrect. (Error #109)
This league is full. (Error #221)

W'sOrNothing will be back. But I can't log in. :(

im in already

The Losers are back in for another go. :up:

I'm getting these error messages:

There was a problem
The password is incorrect. (Error #109)
This league is full. (Error #221)

Same here. :confused:

I just checked, and there are only 3 returnees (myself, and the two guys in the first quotes), so it obviously worked for them getting in...

... &^$^*%$*%$*&^$%&(^* ...

Ok... the League ID I sent you guys is incorrect... wait for the PM in a few moments....

^&%$&$*^%$

:csad:

I managed to get in via the invite .

Ok... new PM's sent... I think I gave out the wrong League ID in my first one...

:cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

:csad:

The FU MADDENS are back, and hoping to do better in the playoffs.

Matt's Man-Spiders are back for their fifth consecutive season. Hopefully after our humiliating first round play-off defeat last year after being the league juggernaut we will be able to take it home. :up:

*prays for a high draft pick*

Pscho's Slaves are in :up:

Now Prepare to get the ass beating of a lifetime! :cmad:

In 3 Months!

*prays for a high draft pick*

I'm back in. Changed my teams name.

The Bad News Byrds. I'm not going to repeat my mistakes of last year. GODDAMN YOU MATT!!!!!!!!! :cmad:

I'm back as Methos for a second year in a row. Hopefully I make the playoffs this year...after starting off strong, but fading down the stretch last year...arg.

And yes, I hardly post here...I post on two other boards in spare time, but will be competitive in this league.

I aint MIA...Just havent opened it! But I am in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"