The SHHFFL X Season...

30 points under projections, what a way to go into the playoffs.

Y'know, in retrospect I should've thrown my game. I should've picked up and started the Arizona defense, Alex Smith, etc. It would've given Weig the 7 seed and given me an easier first round matchup. :funny: Oh well. :(

This is it,good luck to everyone next week.

playoff brackets
Capturee.jpg

I have terrible matchups this week. :(

Interesting note....of the eight playoff teams, five are former champions. This could be the year of our first repeat.

Oh, I didn't. I pulled 8th seed like I thought.

b483r7.jpg

I don't like my chances against the Cookies

I don't like my chances against the Cookies

Does anyone remember when I was 0-5?

Past two seasons I have made the playoffs after starting so bad. Last year I was 0-4 and made it in and this year I was 0-5 after all that bad luck

Crazy

congrats to those who are in the playoffs

my oponent is projected to get only 58 points tonight, I wish that were true.

looks like we gonna have our first upset of the playoffs :(

congrats to the W'sOrNothing on a remarkable win. My team is officially the Atlanta Falcons of Fantasy football.

Of all the days for literally none of my players to show up. Freeman throws more interceptions today against the worst pass defense in the league than he has all season. :facepalm:

Oh well, good season everyone and good game Alex, you fat, friendless, Canadian virgin, wherever you are. :)

Looks like the top 4 seeds will be done tonight... unless I have a magical night with Kaep & the Niner defense...

Looks like the top 4 seeds will be done tonight... unless I have a magical night with Kaep & the Niner defense...

Would not surprise me if they have big night...Dwyer and Miller gave you some big points and I chose the wrong kicker.

Btw, Detroit Lions defense suck!

****... I started Brady 2 minutes before game time...

Well, let's hope Greene has a ****** game tomorrow night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"