SHHFFL Season XI...

Good game, Kaleb! Good luck in the Championship! And great season everyone. :up:

Thanks Matt, Good Luck Mee

This should be interesting,Your move Mee.

Well.... the gap's been narrowed to about 20 points... gonna be a good finish... :up:

:yay:

16 point game so far... with the Minions still having 3 players available...

That 39 yard pass to Terrance Williams in the first half could be a difference maker had it been 40 yards... that would have given the Minions 10 more points (5 for the reception, and 5 for the throw) and the gap would only be 6 points...

Almost over... :wow:

4th quarter... gap narrowed to 9.64 points...

:wow:

Thank god it was Brown who scored that TD

Gap narrowed tp 5.25 points... if McCoy runs that TD in, it's MM's game... :wow:

Regs still holding lead...but if Orton throws a TD (and you know he's throwing), it's over.

Oh bloody hell, congrats Mee it was awesome to face you in the final.

What a game... you had a 40+ point lead going into this final game...

Once again, Orton plays a big factor in SHHFFL history...

I Really cant get upset about losing by a point.For me it was a classic final which I was proud to be a part of.Mee you are a worthy 2 time champion.

2.16 point difference... however, I'm going to wait until Yahoo tabulates the final numbers tomorrow... to close to make that call tonight, but as it stands, The Mindless Minions have won SHHFFL XI.

Congrats to both teams for an excellant final game. :up:

Reeeally looked grim for me with that 40 point deficit

Great game Kaleb. Orton may not have come through for my Cowboys, but he did just enough for the Minions.

It was a close Final... final score being 92.21 to 90.05... so without further adieu, let's give a big hand for the...

SHHFFL XI CHAMPIONS

The Mindless Minions

Finishing in Second place, give it up for...

The Regulators

And finishing in third place, a big hand for...

Matt's Man-Spiders

Congrats to all the teams... thanks for playing your players to the bitter end... it just makes it more fun when we all play... and I look forward to having your all back next year for SHHFFL XII.

Cheers... and Happy New Year. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"