The SHHFFL VIII Season...

Go easy on him. He was pretty into it this season, so losing in the sems has to be a bummer for him.

Go easy on him. He was pretty into it this season, so losing in the sems has to be a bummer for him.

yeah he had a pretty decent team so its understanable if he doesnt want to show face so soon, hope he plays again next season we need more pasionate fans like him .

Oh, I'm sure he'll be back. I went years without having more than an okay season, I think he'll be okay with a playoff loss after a little bit.

I like to congratulat the two teams making it to finals...both are worthy if the title. Maybe one day I be able to win a second title in this league.

We had a good run where the Defending Champ had a chance to win back to back championships, but failed to do so...

The Mindless Minions won SHHFFL IV, but then lost to W'sorNothing in SHHFFL V... who then lost to Matt's Man-Spiders in SHHFFL VI...

The heat was on Matt to make the Finals in SHHFFL VII, but it wasn't meant to be...

Happy New Year everybody...

:yay:

I'm projected to lose by twenty points :(

I'm projected to lose by twenty points :(

lol if you and I both payed attention to those projections during the entire season both of us wouldnt be in the final.

So... the half-time score is...

Regulators 49.01
Heavily-Armed Lemurs 57.51

Both teams have three player playing the late games... should be good... :up:

any updates? sorry Im using my blackberry and wont allow me to login.

I didn't get much from Brees. You're probably going to win.

Yeah... This is done. Congrats, Kaleb, you have thoroughly ROFLstomped me.

Final Score...

Regulators 146.12 Match
Heavily-Armed Lemurs 132.81

So

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

SHHFFL VIII Champions... The Regulators!!!!!

Thanks for all the team owners for playing... t'was a very tight year... hope to see you all next year.

Cheers,

Mike

:yay:

Congrats to a fellow FF champion on the hype :)

Congrats to Kaleb and the Regulators! Well done!

Thanks hypsters, it really means a lot to win this league as its one of my fav leagues that I partake in.

I was Robbed! :cmad:

I had another good scoring week (130+) and still lost. Oh well. I loved playing this season. Mobile Apps :hrt:

I just want to give a big thank you to the commish for running a succesful league this season.

great job TMOB.

i will be back next year!

I have no idea what league I'll be in, cause the commish and JewHob like keeping me in the dark. :( and I said that's only acceptable if I get dinner first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"