SHHFFL Season XI...

Dan Bailey also on your bench. 22 points and counting.

Well.....I'm gonna need a miracle from the Bengals Defense and Joe Flacco.

I've got 60 points sitting on my bench from a RB, kicker and defense. :facepalm:

You know what, I'm looking at it as a good thing. I'm probably advancing. I left 60 points on my bench and my star quarterback underperformed. Yet I still scored 116 points. Fear my team. :oldrazz:

i just don't understand my team and how they seemed to not show up at all this week

and apparently when i put deangelo back in, i didn't save my changes :facepalm:

Looks like an upset or two in the makings... :yay:

I need Joe Flacco to score like 6 TD's tonight and throw for 500 yds if I want a chance. :csad:

That doesn't even happen when the Ravens have practice... :o

Unless Pettigrew has an unholy good night tonight I'm out in my rookie campaign.

Good game, CC! At least your playoff drought has ended. That is something to be proud of! :yay:

Playoffs Semi Finals

(2) Matt's Man-Spiders vs (8) Regulators

Matt's Man-Spiders CLOBBERED Regulators 113.39 to 75.87 back in Week Ten... then again, the Butterflies had clobbered the Regulators as well... and we see how THAT turned out...

Also, It's SHHFFL VI Champ versus SHHFFL VIII Champ... may the best former Champion win. :up:

(3) Mindless Minions vs. (5) One Man Wolfpack

The Minions beat the Pack in Week 3 by a score of 91.75 to 69.08, and it's another former champ... SHHFFL IV Champ versus n00b...

If the Minions win, we'll have another guaranteed 2 time Champ on our hands. :up:

In the Consolation Rounds... we have

(4) New York Spiders vs. (6) House Hush
(1) The Butterflies vs (7) Coastal Camel Toes

Pride is still at stake, so for you guys in the Consolation Round, don't forget to play your players.

Good luck to all the playoff teams.

:yay:

Wow 8th seed in the semi-final, nice

Good game Mee but if I don't play Thompkins and put someone who actually plays it may have been closer, sorry I didn't put my best foot forward on that matchup.

Good luck, this coming week, Kaleb. :up:

Good game Mee but if I don't play Thompkins and put someone who actually plays it may have been closer, sorry I didn't put my best foot forward on that matchup.

I'm not sorry haha good season though, welcome to the league

I'm not sorry haha good season though, welcome to the league

Thanks man, this season was my busiest. This league is awesome.

Good luck to the remaining players. Here's hoping I can grab 5th place. Also, I would like to thank Themanofbat for allowing me back in the league. :up: Had a lot of fun this year. Already looking forward to next year.

Good luck, this coming week, Kaleb. :up:

Thanks man, tbh I had no idea I was in the semi final, Ive just moved to Buenos Aires this past week and finally gotten settled down, and it was only by chance that I checked out our league that I noticed I was able to advance into the semi final.Anyway good luck to you as well Matt

Well, unless some miracles happen tonight, it looks like the SHHFFL IV Champ versus the SHHFFL VIII Champ will battle it out to become the SHHFFL XI Champion.

man i just fell apart at the end of the season after a pretty solid run in the middle

Romo how could you get hurt on me now :csad:

Romo how could you get hurt on me now :csad:

If your opponent starts Jeff Garcia, you might have a chance... :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Good luck to both the Minions and the Regulators tomorrow. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"