The SHHFFL X Season...

Sucks the Niners got soft with 2 minutes to go...let's hope Greene has a at least a decent game tomorrow night...

Maybe you didn't read my post properly... I said let's hope he has a ****** game... :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

:cwink:

So what do I need to get 3 points essentially? I realize that going 20 carries 75 yards gets you nothing lol

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnd there goes the ball game...

The only thing that can save me now is a Greene lost fumble...

:csad:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnd there goes the ball game...

The only thing that can save me now is a Greene lost fumble...

Which means that in all but 1 playoff game in the three leagues I'm in, the underdogs won.

Congrats to the Cookies as well as all the teams that won their playoff games... :up:

Good luck next week...

:yay:

Congrats to the Cookies as well as all the teams that won their playoff games... :up:

Good luck next week...

Very close game...Well my Jets embarrassed the sport of Football tonight. At least Shonn Greene was good.

But this team lacks anything professional.

FYI - I will be out of the country the next 3 weeks starting this friday...Just in case no one hears from me in the next few weeks lol

Well, it looks like we're gonna have Poeman's Cookies (10-1 in their last 11 games) against the Defending SHHFFL IX Champs Alex's Warriors (who squeaked into the playoff with a big win on Week 14)...

Congrats... and good luck... to both Finalists!!! :up:

Oy, talk about a late season collapse. :facepalm:

At any rate if Alex is our first repeat champion, we should just disband the league and accept that we all suck.

Ha... I'm almost agreeing with you... :woot:

Welp, looks like we're gonna have to dissolve the league :(

Commissioner! Our league cannot allow this to happen. I request, nay, DEMAND an asterisk be put by this championship on the grounds that Poe didn't really prep his roster due to him being out of town (left injured players in and everything).

Also, Alex is not longer a member of the Hype. And this is the SHH League!

Chant it with me:

AS-TER-ISK! AS-TER-ISK! AS-TER-RISK! AS-TER-RISK!

There's still a chance. Just need Bailey to kick a dozen field goals...

This world doesn't make sense anymore.

I may just go find a new one.

SHHFFL X League CHAMPIONS

Alex's Warriors

2nd - Poeman's Cookies

3rd - HawkPride

4th - W'sOrNothing
5th - Regulators
6th - Mindless Minions
7th - Matt's Man-Spiders
8th - The Pickled Peppers

Congrats to the Warriors for not only becoming the first team to win 2 championships, but 2 consecutive championships.

Let's see if they can Three-Peat...

Happy New Year's everybody... :up:

See ya next year... :word:

Out of curiosity, why do we allow a banned member to remain in the league? I ask not out of bitterness over Alex's win (joking aside, congrats, kid) but rather genuine curiosity. This is supposed to be a league for SHH members and getting into this league is already competitive enough (we have a waiting list). Why reserve a spot for someone who is no longer a part of the Hype when it can go to someone who is actually part of this community and can participate in a full capacity (ie, post, trash talk and bull **** with us in this thread)? I think it is something we should at least talk about if not vote on over the offseason (after we sort out the mess that is our QB scoring system! :argh:).

SHHFFL X League CHAMPIONS

Alex's Warriors

2nd - Poeman's Cookies

3rd - HawkPride

4th - W'sOrNothing
5th - Regulators
6th - Mindless Minions
7th - Matt's Man-Spiders
8th - The Pickled Peppers

Congrats to the Warriors for not only becoming the first team to win 2 championships, but 2 consecutive championships.

Let's see if they can Three-Peat...

Happy New Year's everybody... :up:

See ya next year... :word:

Funny, I don't see an asterisk anywhere... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"