The SHHFFL VII Season...

I'm going to painstakingly go over whose done what in recent years and what they've brought to the table...

Vulcan Salute's by Thorodinson is a no-brainer and will be gone next season...

The other teams have a minimum of 3 years in the league, which brings some stability and history... next year, I might edit the schedule to create "rivalry" game between certain teams... those that wish to play a certain team every year, please feel free to let me know who wants to consistantly play who, and we'll work it out... maybe recreate certain SHHFFL Championship games with the teams the competed in the Finals... who knows...

In any event, I have already received PM's and emails from certain teams that want to stay in the league, and that will be respected... so I guess I'm going to ask if anyone has minimal interest in playing, just let me know... it'll make my final decisions easier next season.

Good luck to the remaining playoff teams...

Mike

:yay:

...I can't commit to anything until around next season. All depends if a computer and net access is available. But I'd love to and everybody knows I'm active.

I hope I find out this week if Manning and Fitzgerald plan on playing a entire game this week.

And Chris Chambers has resurrected his career in Kansas City. Dude is in his 30's and lightning it up there.

I'm stunned and happy that Henne got me nearly 45 points today. :yay: and I started him over Peyton Manning. But I may still lose.

And why the hell is this thread dead? :huh:

Congrats to Zak's Zombies & Methos for making the SHHFFL VII Finals...

I believe this will be Methos' first Final appearance while Zak's Zombies, formerly know as the Malice Marauders, won the inaugural SHHFFL I Championship...

Good luck to both teams, and remember... your star players might not play as much in week 18 if their teams are already in the playoffs....

Cheers...

Mike

Well Immortal has backed up his trash talk.

Still, GO MALICE. Kick my wanna be rival's arse! ;)

Seriously though, congrats to both of you. You're both worthy successors and predecessors for when the Man-Spiders win it all next year! :woot:

Won't this make Malice the first repeat champ if he pulls it off?

This has to be the move of the year, IMO.

If I hold on and win (stat adjustments shouldn't cost me here), then yes, it will be the move of the year.

Well Immortal has backed up his trash talk.

Still, GO MALICE. Kick my wanna be rival's arse! ;)

Seriously though, congrats to both of you. You're both worthy successors and predecessors for when the Man-Spiders win it all next year! :woot:

:cmad: you damn straight I backed up my trash talk. And when I win that title game this upcoming week, I'm gonna quote Bender from Futurama and say to the league.

'Kiss my shiny metal ass!' :hehe:

:o I kid I kid...it's not metal. :cwink: (damn I actually winked my left eye and it squeaked)

Good luck to tomorrow's Finalists... :up:

I'm up by maybe 22 points now...but need a miracle to hold on for the win and...:woot: well..the title.

I hope either the JETS make Palmer look silly tonight or Palmer hardly plays much.

:woot: Palmer is benched and I'm up 89.91 to 66.28.

I TOLD YOU ALL I WOULD WIN. BOOYAH, GIVE ME MY DAMN CONGRATS AND TROPHY! :woot::awesome::woot:

Well, Immortal...I remember a couple months or so ago, you were just some punk ass hole who seemed to be obsessed with my team. Finally I said, "dude, who the **** are you and why are you so obsessed with me." And you told me, "To be the man, you've gotta beat the man." In week ten, you beat the man. You then went on to win 3 more games for a five game winning streak that propelled you into the play-offs where you proved that you could back up the **** you talked.

From one SHHFFL champion to another, you are now the man. Congratulations! :bow: :applaud

...Luckily though, you lost in week 14 so I don't have to worry about you breaking my most impressive 13 game record for most consecutive wins in the SHHFFL :woot:

(TMOB, when you do your season recap make sure you mention my breaking the record! It was the highlight of my season :cmad: :heart:)

I'm going to painstakingly go over whose done what in recent years and what they've brought to the table...

Vulcan Salute's by Thorodinson is a no-brainer and will be gone next season...

The other teams have a minimum of 3 years in the league, which brings some stability and history... next year, I might edit the schedule to create "rivalry" game between certain teams... those that wish to play a certain team every year, please feel free to let me know who wants to consistantly play who, and we'll work it out... maybe recreate certain SHHFFL Championship games with the teams the competed in the Finals... who knows...

In any event, I have already received PM's and emails from certain teams that want to stay in the league, and that will be respected... so I guess I'm going to ask if anyone has minimal interest in playing, just let me know... it'll make my final decisions easier next season.

Good luck to the remaining playoff teams...

Mike

Wait, I've been in the league 2 years and I'm definatley up for next season. That would make 3 IF I joined.....would that be alright?

Well, Immortal...I remember a couple months or so ago, you were just some punk ass hole who seemed to be obsessed with my team. Finally I said, "dude, who the **** are you and why are you so obsessed with me." And you told me, "To be the man, you've gotta beat the man." In week ten, you beat the man. You then went on to win 3 more games for a five game winning streak that propelled you into the play-offs where you proved that you could back up the **** you talked.

From one SHHFFL champion to another, you are now the man. Congratulations! :bow: :applaud

...Luckily though, you lost in week 14 so I don't have to worry about you breaking my most impressive 13 game record for most consecutive wins in the SHHFFL :woot:

(TMOB, when you do your season recap make sure you mention my breaking the record! It was the highlight of my season :cmad: :heart:)

I honestly don't remember me saying the 'To be the man, you've gotta beat the man' part. This win and championship feels so good. So great. :woot:.

:cwink: I can always try and take your record next season.

I hope I stick around this board and league and become a dystany(sp?) team.

Actually, that was Kaleb :o

Still, congrats none-the-less. :up:

Thanks. I hope I cna make the playoffs next year unlike the tea that won it in 2008. Bob the Builder? Oooooooh...:cwink:

Sorry ETM, but according to the official SHHFL Amendment of 2007, TEDDY wins the championship by default :csad:

Congrats to Methos for winning SHHFFL VII... :up:

I'll post a season summary this week...

Well, Conmgrats to the following teams for finishing in said order...

1st place Methos
2nd Zak's Zombies
3rd Zaxby's Big Meal
4th Vulcan Salutes
5th New York Spiders
6th The Butterflies
7th Dickie Simpkins
8th Mindless Minions

T'was a good season... very competitive... lots of teams still running for playoff spots till the very end, including myself...

It's the third Final in a row where somebody new defeats a former Champion (Zak's Zombies formerly won in SHHFFL I as the Malice Marauders), so there's pressure from The Immortal to lose next year's Championship game... lol

Matt should be congratulated for winning 13 consecutive games INCLUDING THE PLAYOFFS, but if you take regular season into account, he has only 10 wins in a row, two shy of the 12 regular season wins in a row set by the Pickled Peppers back in 2006/2007 seasons... something to gun for Matt... :oldrazz:

Next year, I'm looking at possibly going 16 or 18 teams... so there's some thought for me in the off-season...

Enjoy the spring and summer guys... we'll see you at draft time in August.

And one shy of my 11-win regular season record (which was actually accomplished in one season). ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"