The SHHFFL X Season...

Themanofbat

Never Mind the Buttocks...
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Once again, I'm setting up Season X of the Super Hero Hype Fantasy Football League. (seeing as I set up Season V,VI, VII, VIII & IX, that's good enough for me :yay: )

I have sent out invitations to last years players (I think... let me know if you didn't get the invite), so it should fill up @ about 80%... seeing as there has been good rivalries over the past 8 years. However, in about a week's time, if they haven't signed up, I'll give out the league info to whoever wants to play in an order that will follow this post.

And please, if you're going to sign up, play your players throughout the season. We've had problems in the past with players not being serious enough to play their players. So if you don't think you're committed to playing, please let someone else to join.

Thanks.

Any suggestions/changes to the rules are welcomed.

These are the players registered so far... in bold

(16 teams... 2 divisions)

Timely Division

1. The Pickled Peppers - Themanofbat
2. Alex's Warriors - Alex the Great Defending Champions
3. Gotham Knights - KALEL114
4. SF's Backstabbers - Spider-Fan
5. Heavily-Armed Lemurs - bored
6. Daisy's Dukes - Daisy
7. Matt's Man-Spiders - Matt
8. HawkPride - Phaedrus45

National Division

1. Zaxby's Big Zax Snak - StorminNorman
2. The Butterflies - El Asenino
3. Regulators - Kaleb
4. The Marauders - Malice
5. Poeman's Cookies - Poeman
6. W'sOrNothing - wiegeabo
7. Mindless Minions - Mee
8. Coastal Camel Toes - ComicChick

Once you've registered, please post your team name so I know who's who. If you can, try and keep the same team name... because I just love consistency.

I'm also going to keep Rivalry Week the same as last year, barring any players that do not return... if somebody thinks they have a better rivalry with someone else, let me know, and I'll change the schedule when that happens.

:yay:

If you were in last year's league, I believe that messages will be sent to you via yahoo... if you can't get in, send me a PM and I'll send you the goods.

Mike

ps...I forget who failed to play, so please remind me who I should not bother sending invites to...

Also, this will be Rivalry Week.... lemme know if you'd rather play asomeone else...

The Pickled Peppers vs Daisy's Dukes
HawkPride vs SF's Backstabbers
Gotham Knights vs The Marauders
Alex's Warriors vs Zaxby's Big Zax Snak
Heavily-Armed Lemurs vs Mindless Minions
Matt's Man-Spiders vs W'sOrNothing
Poeman's Cookies vs The Butterflies
Regulators vs Camel Toes

Last edited:
Registered and a-okay with my rival :up:

I'm in but cannot register from my phone so hold my spot til tonight. Here is to another great season ladies and gentlemen. :up:

Not at a pc atm but will register asap.

Poeman's Cookies are back...Back again!

Let's gooooo

I made some slight tweaking to the scoring... so look it over before you draft players/defenses....

All I know is I missed the playoffs last year, meaning I'll make it this year.

i'm in but can i change my team name if i can think of something better

haha i'm staying Coastal, but the team name could use improvement

unless yall like losing to the camel toes of course

I think all the guys on a nerd board would all love to play with camel toes... :up:

If anyone here talks to Kaleb, Dark Donnie, or Mee... let them know about this...

Kaleb's Regulators are in... he's just having some current computer issues, and should be locked in by the weekend... that just leaves Mee's Minions...

Death to Matt!

I am in! The Maulers are ready!

lol... ok, you're calling yourself the Maulers in your post... historically, you were the Marauders... but you misspelled your name in the League...

So FIXIT!!! :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

I'm in,sorry about the delay guys.

Kaleb's Regulators are in... he's just having some current computer issues, and should be locked in by the weekend... that just leaves Mee's Minions...

My arbitrarily selected perennial rival! Dammit, what will I do without him?!

MAN-SPIDERS!!!! :argh:

4hplb6.jpg

Anyway I can join? The pick em guys can vouch for me, I keep with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"