The SHHFFL VIII Season...

If Alex wins, I demand an asterisk in the record book!

I'm not hating, I'd say the same thing if Daisy won. The QB situation has been ridiculous this season. :argh:

Kids, kids, kids... Stop fighting.

We all know the Lemurs will be triumphant this year anyway:batman:

I'm not hating, I'd say the same thing if Daisy won. The QB situation has been ridiculous this season. :argh:

RBs should never be core of a team. QB or WR should. It is a passing league. This ain't the 30s, old man.:oldrazz:

The QB numbers have been about the same as they always were in the previous 7 seasons... but I will give it a good look for next year...

A QB who makes 5 ten yard passes should not have to be awarded 4 more points than a QB who makes one 50 yard pass... seems like a bit much...

I'm going to need my Runningbacks to have an insane performance this week. They'll make or break my hopes of making the Finals. All the other positions SHOULD be okay, but since Gore got injured my RB Core has been weak. Thank Christ I added Woodhead and Blount :up:

Hey now.

I really haven't won based on Brady (look at my record :o). It's really only been 1 or 2 weeks that he put up gaudy numbers. It just happened to conincide on the week I played you.

And... at least when Brady put up gaudy number... he actually was playing well, not like Manning putting up gaudy numbers for Alex even when throwing 4 INTs and nothing put a million little screen passes.

And... at least when Brady put up gaudy number... he actually was playing well, not like Manning putting up gaudy numbers for Alex even when throwing 4 INTs and nothing put a million little screen passes.

matt schaub's good for that too

Semi-final week, and Jamaal Charles has two TDs in the first quarter for me. Viva Los Lemurs!

TJ's been cooling off a bit. They need to find some better plays for him.

All I need is a decent night from Brees and I'm in the championship game!

all i need is 63 pts and i have 3 players left

:dry:

Barring any changes in the points... looks like we have an upset with the Regulators beating the Mighty Warriors... and we'll have a Regulators/Lemus Final for SHHFFL VIII...

Stay tuned...

:yay:

Omg Yes *fistpump*

the camel toes lose to the butterflies :cries:

darn me for not starting rodgers

Making appearances in the Finals for the first time...

SHHFFL VIII Presents...

the 4th seeded Regulators from the National Division

versus

the 3rd seeded Heavily-Armed Lemurs from the Timely Division

Good luck everybody... :up:

:yay:

Geeez.... Alex is here all the time talking about his team... you'd think he would have had enough class to congratulate the guy that defeated him... :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"