The SHHFFL VI Season....

wow, possibly 2 big upsets....Wait a minute...idf Matt and wieg win, they'll battle eachother in the finals....That would be a rematch of last seasons playoff matchup in the 1st round...Wieg won that game

Its not looking good for me though. Half way through the 2nd quarter and Orton is 2 for 3 with 16 yards

ORTON THROWS A TOUCHDOWN! WOOOOT! One more and I'll feel really good. Hell, just break 100 passing yards in addition to it with no interceptions and I'll be happy.

ORTON THROWS A TOUCHDOWN! WOOOOT! One more and I'll feel really good. Hell, just break 100 passing yards in addition to it with no interceptions and I'll be happy.
You Kid Us Not!? :eek:

Edit: wow, he did. If you win the championship, part of the trophy goes to me.

Orton interception. Damnit Orton, why!?! :cmad:

Ouch, Orton has 2 ints....there is a but of time so if he can throw a TD for the tie I think that will help you greatly Matt

111 yards, one touch down, 2 interceptions. This is going to be close, but I think Daisy has it. Mostly because I am guessing Orton will throw another interception attempting a Hail Mary once they get the ball back with twenty seconds left.

Last edited:
CHICAGO BLOCKED IT! OVERTIME! ORTON CAN GET ANOTHER TD!

Come on coin toss!

I wish I had live stat tracker because I have a feeling Daisy and I are pulling off the game of the season right now. We're the equivilant of last night's New York vs. Carolina game.

BEARS WON THE COIN TOSS!

Orton, no interceptions...get a TD. Hell, I'm not even stingy...get 30 yards and I'll have a shot.

There's a good 12 yards or so for Orton! Keep it up! They need to play to his strengths. Quick outside screens. None of these down the middle bombs. Orton can't throw those well. Plus with Chicago's running game they need more screens.

See, another screen, another first down.

If Orton throws a TD here I think Matt's got it. But I doubt that'll happen. they'll kick the FG

Okay, I need 12 points. Here are Orton's stats:

Orton has a 48.7 % passer rating, with 148 yards, one touch down and two interceptions.

Last night Jason Campbell got Daisy 18 points with 144 yards, no TDs, no interception but also 28 rushing yards.

Its also worth noting that in week 11, Kyle Orton got 11 points by throwing 133 yards with no TDs, no interceptions, and a fumble loss.

Without the interceptions, I definitely have it. Will the interceptions cancel me out? That is the question.

Based on the leagues' stats, I think Orton got 15.79 points...

Based on our league's scoring settings which can be viewed on our league page, Orton should get a point per completion so that is 14 points. He gets 6 points for the TD. Plus a point every 50 yards. That puts me around 22.75 (give or take a few hundreths). He loses 1 per sack and 2 per interception.

Based on that I should have roughly 17 to 18 points. We shall see though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"