Inhumans Should Daisy be in the first episode?

DalekbusterFitz

Dalekbuster523
Reaction score
Daisy is by far the most prolific Inhuman in the MCU and personally I would find it very unbelievable if she doesn't cross paths with the Inhuman Royal Family. I'd like to see Daisy appear in the first episode of Inhumans as a means of transition from Earth Inhumans to the Royal Family Inhumans, then I'll be content if she doesn't appear in the Inhumans series again.

I'm not talking about a fully-fledged appearance. A cameo would be fine.

Anyone else agree?

If they are the leaders of the Inhumans, they can't ignore SHIELD forever considering SHIELD has been dealing with Inhumans since the second season.

As much as I like Daisy, she doesn't need to be on an Inhumans Episode at least until AFTER everyone's introduced

Daisy should never show up in the MCU again after AoS ends.

No, Ihhumans need to be able to stand on their own as a show. Having AoS show up in a significant fashion would only make it seem like a spin off. With the high budget, IMAX release, and limited episodes it would be really out of place and distract from the new characters that need to be established. It would be best for a crossover to happen on AoS, where they have more episodes to dedicate to such a crossover. Maybe if there's a season 2

Eventually yes, but not in the first episode and maybe not even in the same episode.

Inhumans stand on their own. This shouldn't be like an AoS spinoff. Let Daisy cameo on a screen somewhere.

Inhumans stand on their own. This shouldn't be like an AoS spinoff. Let Daisy cameo on a screen somewhere.

It is an Agents of SHIELD spinoff though because the Inhumans have been an important part of the show since Season 2.

If they are the leaders of the Inhumans, they can't ignore SHIELD forever considering SHIELD has been dealing with Inhumans since the second season.

As a certain POTUS might say: SHIELD have experience of dealing with Inhumans, but it's all bad experience. :o

No reason they can't ignore AoS, because nothing that SHIELD has done would necessarily be especially important to Attilan. "Sure, you accidentally got Terrigen contamination in your water supply, and have random people mutating as a result. Why does this matter to us, the Royal Family of a eugenicist society of advanced tech moon-dwellers?"

It might interesting if any Inhuman is considered a citizen of Attlan, or if the royal family cut ties with any outsider inhumans. But the plot is ognna be more focused on the rebellion and the royal family exploring the world

It might interesting if any Inhuman is considered a citizen of Attlan, or if the royal family cut ties with any outsider inhumans.

Would outsider Inhumans necessarily even be Inhumans to them, or aliens invading their world?

I could see a crossover finale with Agents of SHIELD. Inhumans finale from the Royal Family's perspective and Agents of SHIELD finale from the perspective of the agents.

It is an Agents of SHIELD spinoff though because the Inhumans have been an important part of the show since Season 2.

Some Inhumans have, but THE Inhumans: Blackbolt, Medusa, Crystal and company have not been a part of the AoS show, neither are the things that affect the AoS show, including the inhumans on the AoS show things that The Inhumans care about, and vice versa, honestly. The only thing that connets them is the word 'inhumans' and there should be nothing else connecting them, including characters like Daisy Johnson.

If somewhere down the line Daisy makes a small appearance on Inhumans that doesn't assume knowledge of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., that wouldn't bother me. Putting her in the first episode would be a bad idea, though. This show can't afford to be an AoS spinoff. Look at The Blacklist: Redemption. The Blacklist has been a successful series, but the people who watched the spinoff were more or less the people who were still watching The Blacklist, which weren't enough for a first season show. Inhumans needs to appeal to people who couldn't care less about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Some Inhumans have, but THE Inhumans: Blackbolt, Medusa, Crystal and company have not been a part of the AoS show, neither are the things that affect the AoS show, including the inhumans on the AoS show things that The Inhumans care about, and vice versa, honestly. The only thing that connets them is the word 'inhumans' and there should be nothing else connecting them, including characters like Daisy Johnson.

They are the same species, even if the Royal Family likely wouldn't see it that way.

More Chloe Bennet is always a good thing

As much as I like Daisy, she doesn't need to be on an Inhumans Episode at least until AFTER everyone's introduced

Pretty much this. Let the Royals stand on there own. If anything Daisy should pop up post credits of the last episode.

People forget the Royals and the non Attilan Inhumans are worlds apart.

I live in London UK, that doesn't mean I bump into the Queen every day. I haven't even walked past Buckingham palace and it's 45 minutes away from me lol

Also the Royals are actually trying to maintain there secrecy.

Plenty of time for crossovers later. I look forward to seeing them, but for now let the Royals tell there own story.

There's also that, lets be honest: Attilan is a eugenic, isolationist society. The random inhumans on Earth would probably not be viewed kindly. At best they might be second class inhumans, uncivilized barbarians bereft of proper upbringing. At worst, they might be viewed as some kind of abomination that ought to be cleansed. And this is not dependent on the Royal Family being evil, either; its a regular theme that Attilan society is fairly awful, and the Black Bolt ( and to a lesser extent the rest of the family ) clash with cultural norms for being, well, basically decent.

I live in London UK, that doesn't mean I bump into the Queen every day. I haven't even walked past Buckingham palace and it's 45 minutes away from me lol

If your life was a television series, and there was a spinoff about to happen about the Royal family you would certainly bump into the Queen in one of the episodes of said spinoff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"