First Avenger Should Hitler be in First Avenger: Captain America?

I WANT THIS!!!!

cap2

I also just realized that Bucky looks like a girl.

As I said before, I think the book itself should make a cameo in the movie (except with the "Bucky" character either being removed or have his name changed, since the "real" Bucky will probably be just a regular soldier and therefor have no reason to appear on a comic book cover), but the actual image on the cover should not be something that happens in the film's story.

Because as I said before, it would be ******ed.

Hitler should be referenced.

Characters that are a must...
Hitler
Baron Zemo
Red Skull
GEN Chester Phillips
Dr. Erskine/Reinstein
GEN Patton
GEN McArthur
FDR
Churchill
Stalin
Mussilini

As I said before, I think the book itself should make a cameo in the movie (except with the "Bucky" character either being removed or have his name changed, since the "real" Bucky will probably be just a regular soldier and therefor have no reason to appear on a comic book cover), but the actual image on the cover should not be something that happens in the film's story.
If the comic is used as propaganda, wouldn't it make even more sense to use Bucky on the cover? The whole point of Bucky is that he was meant to be Cap's young sidekick, someone the kids could look up to and the teens could use as a role model (for decided to enlist).

no the point of Bucky was he was a counter point to the Nazi youth movement

Hitler should be referenced.

Characters that are a must...
Hitler
Baron Zemo
Red Skull
GEN Chester Phillips
Dr. Erskine/Reinstein
GEN Patton
GEN McArthur
FDR
Churchill
Stalin
Mussilini

Sgt Duffy
Betsy Ross

Actually Bucky was just the Camp Mascot....The Boy Scouts wee the counter-point to Hitler Youth. No where does it say Bucky was a Scout.

Well having Hitler and other historical figures like FDR or Truman could really help establish the the setting of the movie.

Actually Bucky was just the Camp Mascot....The Boy Scouts wee the counter-point to Hitler Youth. No where does it say Bucky was a Scout.

according to Cap-Cannon the governement agreed to Bucky being his side kick to counter the Nazi youth movement

I hope they prominently show Bucky's death in the film. AH WANT MAH CRASH!

I WANT THIS!!!!

cap2

I also just realized that Bucky looks like a girl.

IMO a good way to incorporate this cover into the movie is as war propaganda the U.S government uses to promote Captain America.

That would be like shouting "HEY LOOK EVERYONE! WE HAVE A SECRET WEAPON!"

I'm fairly certain they'd try to keep the secret of being able to create super-strong human beings to themselves.

thats pretty much what the US did with Cap

If the comic is used as propaganda, wouldn't it make even more sense to use Bucky on the cover? The whole point of Bucky is that he was meant to be Cap's young sidekick, someone the kids could look up to and the teens could use as a role model (for decided to enlist).

I'm saying that if Bucky is to appear in the movie as just a regular soldier who is young and a close friend and ally of Captain America, then the "Bucky" character who appears on the cover of Captain America #1 should have a different name, since in comic book character within the movie would be unrelated to the "real life" Bucky, and would merely be a teenage sidekick to give the Cap comics more appeal to kids.

That would be like shouting "HEY LOOK EVERYONE! WE HAVE A SECRET WEAPON!"

I'm fairly certain they'd try to keep the secret of being able to create super-strong human beings to themselves.

I'm not suggesting Captain America #1 appear in the movie page-for-page unaltered. After all, why would the US government give Timely Comics classified infromation about a top secret government science project, including the real identity of Captain America, and then allow them to put it in a comic book? Obviously the pages of the comics within the movie (even if we never actually saw them) would be an alternate reality version where Cap's identity and other US govt. secrets are never mentioned (as changing the "Bucky" sidekick's name and having alternate publishing dates, since Captain America #1 came out a year before America's WW2 involvement), but I think it'd be a great nod to the original comics to actually see them appear in the movie would be a great little nod.

Last edited:
why wouldnt he appear as his teenage sidekick???

Just make him Steve's subordinate, that would work fine. Some guys snuck into the Army as young as 15 in WWII.

Audie Murphy was only 16 when he joined the American war effort in WWII and he became one of America's most highly decorated soldiers in the war.

Last edited:
17 was the legal age for soldier recruitment, so IMO Bucky should be 17.

Bucky should kill Hitler.

Think of how crazy it would be. The whole movie he's shown as the camp mascott but then on Cap's last mission for whatever reasons Bucky is there. The troops and Cap figure he's there to cheer the troops. But then he reveal himself to be an highly trained nasty little fella that enter the bunker and kill the Fureir. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"