Homecoming Should they push things back?

The way things are turning out, they should cancel. Wait 20 years or so and than start over.

The way things are turning out, they should cancel. Wait 20 years or so and than start over.

Wait 20 years for the next Spider-Man movie? Glad you're not in charge. No offense.

What are we pushing back? We haven't had any news on future Spider-Man films in since TASM2 came out. Sinister Six and Venom were announced before TASM2 came out.

We know nothing. Hell it seems Sony has no idea what they're doing. A little over a month after MOS, a sequel was announced and Batman being in it was announced.

You hear more about GOTG 2, X-Men Apocalypse, Cap Civil War, and Apes 3 than the next TASM film. Hell before 2012 ended, Jamie & Shailene were cast for TASM2. Shailene was cast around October 2012.

You hear more Suicide Squad rumors than future TASM films.

What are we pushing back? We haven't had any news on future Spider-Man films in since TASM2 came out. Sinister Six and Venom were announced before TASM2 came out.

We know nothing. Hell it seems Sony has no idea what they're doing. A little over a month after MOS, a sequel was announced and Batman being in it was announced.

You hear more about GOTG 2, X-Men Apocalypse, Cap Civil War, and Apes 3 than the next TASM film. Hell before 2012 ended, Jamie & Shailene were cast for TASM2. Shailene was cast around October 2012.

You hear more Suicide Squad rumors than future TASM films.
I wonder why there hasn't been any news lately? could it be that a deal is being worked out? :hmm

I wonder why there hasn't been any news lately? could it be that a deal is being worked out? :hmm
I'm sure hoping so, but it's more likely they're just stalling for time until they get some concrete casting. Then they'll announce their lineups.

It makes me sad when the majority of the fans have better ideas than the people at Sony for the franchise. Then again I guess a lot of it is common sense and just plain movie marketing logic. I swear the people behind the Spider-Man franchise are just a bunch of chimpanzees.

Wait 20 years for the next Spider-Man movie? Glad you're not in charge. No offense.

You're right, what was I thinking? Push it back 40 years until the movies are out of everyone's mind and than start over.

You're right, what was I thinking? Push it back 40 years until the movies are out of everyone's mind and than start over.
Push it back until 2112. That way the only people who would have seen TASM trilogy in theaters are either dead or have dementia. It's foolproof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"