"Show 'em what we got!" - Samuel L. Jackson is Nick Fury

Perhaps he has Intel on the kree's earth activities

Shield Agent/Secret Warrior instead of Air Force? I wouldn't mind.

Sorry but this is all I can think of with this thread title.

[YT]FS4U-HAHwps[/YT]

:sly:

980x.jpg

Shield Agent/Secret Warrior instead of Air Force? I wouldn't mind.

I mean, she was a secret agent as part of the Air Force in the comics anyway, so a SHIELD agent wouldn't be crazy (just have her recruited from the air force). My suspicion is she won't be and Fury is there as a free agent, but who knows.

Credit to Thome216 from the main thread who came up with this idea. I love it. What if... The pilot that Fury shot the RPG at in A1 was Carol? That would set up an interesting dynamic with that in their history.

[YT]5FImE_rFDPE[/YT]

Fury he has more or less been missing in action ever since Avengers Age of Ultron...so he has been gone essentially for years hiding underground in the shadows so tell me then he would have had to know about the Sovokia Accords and if he did then why not make himself known then? He could have stopped all of it but he was in hiding and then all of a sudden he shows up during IW and then he is supposed to show up in this film too but then it begs the question of where he has been all this time

Forming SWORD because he's been piecing together that we are going to be under attack from outer space menaces again?

I definitely want him to form Sword! Wonder how he will loose his eye? We're definitely going to see that I reckon

Feige not having an eye patch misses a golden opportunity to copy the 90s Spider-Man cartoon and have a Skrull replace Fury, but with the eye patch on the wrong eye.

Well, if Fury is going to to have a both eyes in this, his line from Winter Solider comes to mind:

"The last time I trusted anyone I lost an eye"

This has interesting consequences for my "So, who was behind the whole Accords mess?" theories. I had typically assumed some kind of Hydra remnant as the obvious answer, but if the Skrulls actually are in play. . .

So Nick Fury fought or dealt with space and Skrulls in the 90s and hasn't ever spoken about it?...Interesting...Just when you think "what else can they do with the character" they show you.

Maybe his memory was wiped out? IDK... Either way, it should be interesting how they will go about it.

Maybe or maybe he's not who he claims to be...

Last edited:
So Nick Fury fought or dealt with space and Skrulls in the 90s and hasn't ever spoken about it?...Interesting...Just when you think "what else can they do with the character" they show you.

He's THE spy. His secrets have secrets. Maybe he keeps his knowledge of the Skrulls a secret. Otherwise, he would get replaced by them.

He's THE spy. His secrets have secrets. Maybe he keeps his knowledge of the Skrulls a secret. Otherwise, he would get replaced by them.

The Skrulls replaced David Hasselhoff's version of Nick Fury with Samuel L. Jackson & erased everyone's memory.:woot:

Maybe tom holland's Spider-Man is a skrull and the real one will be Andrew

That doesn't make any sense. The whole point of Skrulls are to look like the people they're replacing.

Wonder if this will bring back Peggy, Howard, Young Hank Pym, or mention Peter's abduction.

All I know is... I think that by putting the Skrulls in play with the Kree, introducing the Skrulls proper and getting a closer look at the Kree and of course introducing the eons long animosity between those to alien races, I think we may see what is coming down the hatch. Whatever we are calling it, phase four, Marvel Evolution, what have you, I think the next big arc will be some kind of mashup adaptation of THE KREE/SKRULL WAR, OPERATION GALACTIC STORMand SECRET INVASION. I firmly think that is the next big mega arc that is going to be threaded in the post A4 MCU. Bringing the Skrulls in via Carol's film helps in introducing the Skrull and their Empire as a threat and instantly elevates Carol as an important character in a team dynamic, as she would have dealt with them before.

I don't see why Nick would bring the Skrulls up, especially if their activity on Earth was a relatively minor thing. After all, he's not exactly shocked about the existence of aliens, gods, magic artifacts, or other craziness.

Or, simply put, there's a *lot* of stuff that Nick knows, that he hasn't brought up.

SLJ must have 1 heck of an agent. Dude probably gets like 5 million for simply a supporting role in MCU films. Amazing.

tumblr_inline_nbyjzg59Bz1r0fvc7.jpg

So what are the odds we get a friend or comrade who turns out to be a Skrull and destroys his eye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"